Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cat Show

Most exciting thing! There is Cat show coming to Fort Myers on July 21 and 22nd, which is next month! Plantinum Coast Cat Fanciers (CFA) will host the show at the Lee County Civic Center. While I will not go to Cat show I will sent human slave, as they have many Cat related products there and she can buy me many new things.

She groan because she say that busy weekend for her already. She have baseball game at "ungodly" hour of 10 AM on Saturday. I do not know what ungodly about it. Early to rise Cat catches the early bird for breakfast and is ready for Catnap by 10 AM. So she will be done with baseball game by noon and can go to cat show which runs until 4 PM. This give her plenty of time to buy many things for good Cat.

She can also take camera and take pictures of lovely purrrsians and bengals and I can post these on my blog.

After that she can go watch Eli outfielder play which is not until 7, and then they have fireworks. So what problem?

I will not go to Cat show because I do not like to be in car and I would not make good show cat anyway. I very beautiful, but judge have to pick you up and I do not like being picked up. So I would probably hiss or bite at judge and this would not get me very good marks for sociablity. But I do not think I would like to be show cat anyway, because you need lots of grooming and maybe a bath (water - yuk!) and then you need to be in cage from 9 am to 4 pm except when judge take you out for judging. So this does not sound like something I would enjoy, you know? Best that human goes and buys me many nice things. That is best way for good Cat to enjoy Cat show.

No comments: