Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, July 13, 2007

Black Friday

Today is another Special Black Cat Holiday, a day when Black Cats get special treats and toys and pets and loves from their humans to make up for the atrocities visited upon Black Cats in the past.

Even though this Special Black Cat Holiday, all Cats, even though they not be black, can enjoy the day and get presents and treats too.

Humans call this day Black Friday. There are many beliefs for Black Friday and they say bad events surround it, but I think that is nonsense like many human beliefs. There is nothing more bad about one day than the other. But as they want to call it Black, I make it Special Black Cat Holiday.

This does not mean they may shoot off Black Cat fireworks on it, because they shoot off enough fireworks on Big Boom day last week.

Big Boom day does not bother me, although I some of my Cats and Dogs furrrriends do not like it because it noisy. I do not mind the sky booms. Sky booms are no worse than thunderstorm or when shuttle come in.

I do not like the noises though that these "firecrackers" make though because these are on the ground and close to my territories. Sometimes they are in my territories and I do not like when they are there. Aslo Sky Booms not hurt anyone, but sometime, bad humans do things with firecrackers, like tie them cat or dogs tail and think this funny. Sometimes they blow off their own hand with him, but not seem to think that funny.

My Bean concerned about Sky Booms because they may sent fires because it be so dry, but so far, no one has burned anything down with either the sky booms or the firecrackers.

Anyway, all Cats enjoy your Special Black Cat Holiday and all dogs well...go get your own holiday.

No comments: