Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, July 9, 2007

Looking out

I like to look out the window about 2:30 in the morning. This is when things get interesting outside with all the strays that live there, and the racoons and the other night animals.

Human does not like me batting at the shades to see out the bedroom window, so I wake her up so she will let me go sit by the big window in the front of the house. Only bad thing is, I can't see what is going on around the other sides of the houses.

I have back window, but it looks at the room where the hot water monster lives and so I can not see the back yard. Sometimes some of the other animals come into the alcove there and sit on the outside of the Air machine and then I can see them. Sometimes I see the racoons!

Anyway, today I surprise human. She put me in living room so I can look at window, but at 5:30 I open door to bedroom. Then I go in and I do happy feets on her. She not really happy with this cause it wake her up and she say it not time for her to get up yet. I think 5:30 good time to get up. Early cat gets the early bird for breakfast!

She also get me Feline Greenies to eat last night. I not have Greenies in more than a week, they one of my favorite treats. Greenie, like my eyes! They also good treats for my teeth.

I sorry I still do not have video of my playing with remote control mouse. We working on that one still! I do not like what we have gotten on video yet so far. It not show me off to my best advantage.

No comments: