Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, July 27, 2007

No strolling please!

Bean had gone to Cat show and while she there she see one of the pet strollers they have. She been thinking about getting one so that she can take me places with her. I not sure I like that idea because I do not like going in car. And besides, where would we go that I would be happy sitting in hot stroller? Wasn't that why she got photobook anyway? So she can take me places without me actually being there?

Anyway, while she there, she see feline fantasy land but did not buy because she still attached to having "fur"niture in the living room and say she did not want to chuck in favor of feline fantasy land. Some kind and caring Bean I have, think couch more important than me. But she not buy stroller either because she could not think of any places she would want to take me just then.

Well, today she remember because today is Dog Daze at her baseball game and she say "Darn, if only I'd thought about it before hand..." That okay. I do not really want to go to baseball game. If baseball players want to come here and pet good Cat then that is no problem, I hold court and you come to me, not other way around. I Queen Empress of the Universe and Slayer of Fowl Beasties anyway, not dog to take to baseball game. (Reptar will go to baseball game, but he like that. )

So good. She go to game, I stay home and make sure all things in my domain stay good and proper and correct and then take catnap. She decide to take plush brother St. Valentine of the Snow. He Saint Bernard. He will much enjoy the game better because he know commands lay down and stay. Those only thing he does anyway, except for roll over sometimes when you push him. Plush siblings not really much fun and two move into one of my beds. I say what! what! what! but Bean say I not sleep in that bed in long time, what do I care. Not the point. That my bed.

So fine. She take plush brother to Dog Daze at ballgame, I take catnap. Work out in everyone's favor. And maybe while she gone, I will evict plush brothers from bed and push them onto floor where they can play dead. Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: