Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, August 13, 2007

Mighty Huntress


I was going crazy Saturday night. I zipped all over the house and suddenly discovered play cubes bean brought me days ago, I jumped all through them then I went like a cheeta -- zoom -- under the sink in the cabinet, in one side and out the other. I made like a Nascar in a race across the top fo the couch and flew off the end of the sofa and nearly jumped all the way from there into the bedroom onto the bed but didn't quite make it. Then I come running back through the house, swifter than Barbaro in Kentucky Derby, use the top of my litter box to launch myself onto the kitchen counter and then up from there to the hood over the stove then across the top of the fridge and down onto the breakfast bar...well...

I was excited!

I smelled a ratty! But I knew all that excitement would scare it, so I go to sleep when human does, and curl up next to her on bed. At 2:30 in the morning I get her to let me out of the bedroom, then silent as a shadow, I go hunting.

I have very sharp claws and I'm afraid I made a bit of a mess with this one, so human did not take picture. She did not think it would make nice picture. But I get that ratty. It was quite a battle. Get blood everywhere. Then I lay it out nice and artfully in front of bedroom door so human can have it for breakfast when she get up in the morning.

How rude! She did not eat it. She thank me for it, but she thew away! All that work and she does not want to eat it. Ah well. I do my job and she give me tribute of fish for doing such a good job. Then she clean up blood. Maybe she would have liked better if I had not made such a mess!

No comments: