Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, September 27, 2007

Artwork and Shows

Going on the belief that even the smallest cat is a masterpiece, and that I was made by a Grand Master, Zoolatry has made me into an artwork!

Diamond's Lair
Diamond's Eyes

Last night I get new food - Purina Pro Plan Salmon and Rice crunch. Bean had give me Market Selects before she started pooring the new stuff into my feeder and at that point I suddenly just ignored the wet and started vacumming up the new stuff. Very good. I also get Mini-mice and feather butt mice. I almost forgive Bean for being being stupid.

But then she put Frontline in my furs and that did it. I hate that. Spent evening under bed. Best place to cat nap, they can't get at you with flashy box there.

Since she go to Pet Supermarket, she find out that the store on South Cleveland is doing vacinations on Sun., October 14 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM. Best not to go there, it will be packed. Unless you need vacine. You can find out more at www.animalhealth.cc.

I also want to mention there are two cat shows in Florida in October, both on the 20th and 21st. The CFA and Cats Exclusive, Inc., is holding one in Fort Lauderdale at the War Memorial Auditorium. You can call Ray Cherrington at 904-269-5871 for more information. The auditorium is on 800 NE 8th St, and the show hours are from 9 am to 4 pm.

TICA and Florida Sun Cats presents a show in Green cover Springs at the Clay County Fairgrounds, 2497 State Rd. 16 West. Same hours as the other show. Call Laura Heineck at 706-374-4216 for more information.

I am not sending Bean to either. Last show she go to, she nearly come home with a kitten! I wanted toys, not brudder!

(And before anyone jump down my throat about how terrible cat shows are, go visit Cats Exclusive website and learn something. If they so terrible, I do not think no kill shelter would be sponsoring one.)

No comments: