Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Meow like a Pirate Day

Tomorrow is Meow like a Pirate Day. I find this out on Cat Blogsphere which is place where you can go and have your blog re-purrr-ted so that other cats all over the world can read it. I'm afraid this means that Bean will want to dress me up tonight though so she can have pictures. Maybe I hide in my little tent, so she cannot do this. I hate it when she want to dress me up.

When she was little her grandmother have Chihuahua dog which always try to bite her and so she not like Chihuahua's much now. Later when she get older she find out dog not like her because she used to dress it up in doll clothes. That would expain it. I think her parents should have told her that was wrong though and not let her do it. But they think it cute. How stupid. I would hope she would know better but....Oh well.

In other exciting news, I get Bean to buy me Xanga premium so I can get rid of advertisements on my blog and so that I can have special module so I can add links and and stuff. Also, picture of Bean's old Bulldog - Samson - get featured as one of Xanga's photos of the day. That was nice and unexpected.

I also get Blogger account so that I can reply to the cats that blog on Blogger. I will not blog there, but I put my links to my blog and to my profile pags so that my cat furrrriends can find me. I hope that some of the felines that sign up for Xanga so they can leave me messages will do same thing, so I can find their blogs.

The little tail grabbers are gone but they leave me artwork, which I put up in Artworks album at Xanga. They leave me more colorings, but Bean has been hogging scanner. Puuurrrhaps I will get to put them up tonight. The trade off was that I would put the colorings on my blog if they would not try to include me in their arts projects. That way I not get glitter glue all over my furs!

Anyway, get ready to Meow like a Pirate tomorrow!

No comments: