Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Award on Caterday

Extraordinary Gold Star Special Award Chey has given me this lovely Extraordinary Gold Star Award. She say that it because I always visiting and commenting on other furbeings’s blogs and giving out interesting tidbits of information. I do not know if this is very special, but if Chey say it is, then it must be as Chey is going to be our next president.

The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.

1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.

2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!

First I with to pass this award on to Dante. He go through hell as a young cat and I was very sad for him after reading his Frankenkitty story. I know how hard it is to be out living on your own as I live for a while as a wild kitty to. I am very glad he get medical attention when he need it, and that he has found some wonderful people to give him a fur-ever home. He is a very special mancat and deserves this very special award. I also think if Jack is Captain, Dante needs title too, but they will have to work that one out on their own.

I also wish to pass this award on to Rocky and his staff at Artsy Catsy, including their human artists. Not only have they helped rescue many cats and given them gainful employment, but 20% of their proceeds go to Cat Blogsphere and to the Rescue Farm. Artsy Catsy is also the blog that I first find out about Cat Blogsphere from, so they are very special to me because of that.

Vine Line


I have entered the Best Fur Sibling of the Year Award in the most spoiled brat category. You can read my entry HERE. The video does not seem to be working - which does not surprise me because I can never seem to get the videos to work right on Blogger. I though you just cut and paste he code but nooooo...Evidently you must sacrifice two chickens every Sunday during a month that has the letter "z" in it's name in order to get it to work.

In any case, you can watch the video HERE. Sorry, no high speed chases, just some nice warm sunbeams.

9 comments:

Maggy & Zoey said...

Yes: you are MOST deserving of this wonderful award. Purrs to you.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Mom sacrifices one chicken effury Sunday but never thawt about doing it fur a video. Would you like a sibling? We can send yoo old cranky britches Zippy, she is not being nice today.

Jimmy Joe said...

Super congratulations, Diamond! You are very deserving.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
P.S. No tail-pulling by the mini-Beans, thank goodness. They are very well-trained.

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! And I think you made some excellent choices to pass the award along to.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are quite deserving. I know you asked if I had done it because you said something on Kitty Limericks post--partly! The award had gone around for awhile and we wanted to be sure we gave it to someone who hadn't been awarded it yet. We looked at your most recent posts and ascertained that you had not yet had an award, so we were more lazy than pitying! :).

May this be the first of many!

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Diamond, congratulations and thank you for granting this award to us. We are deeply honored, and we'll be posting all about it tomorrow! Thank you so very much!

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

Mickey said...

Congrats on this well deserved award!!!
I must say, there are aspects of Blogger I do not like too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Diamond, we just heard about your mom's sister on the Cat Blogosphere. Please know that all of us at Artsy Catsy are sending lots of purrs and purrayers for her, and for your mom, too!

Rocky

Mickey said...

Diamond, I am sorry to hear about your bean's sister! I will send purrs and purrayers in the hope that it helps her get better.
Purrs & Headbutts to your bean ,sister and wuffies and you
Mickey