Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, December 15, 2007

Caterday Caroling

Look! I find tracks!!!


Sandy Claws was HERE!

So I spend all night watching door, but I do not see him come back.

But I know....he was HERE! I think he was scoping the place out, because he did not leave any presents...yet!

But in the meantime, I write Kissymouse song:

Get up you lazy kitty-cat
and come get petted today,
My holiday time is running short
and I must soon away,
I've gifts to drop around the world,
for skritches I cannot stay.

Oh tidings of Catnip and toys,
Catnip and toys,
Oh tidings of catnip and toys.

From the artic to the equator
I must travel far and wide,
Leaving presents for the good at heart
and cole for those who lied,
You need not fear me or the deer
You do not need to hide.

Oh tidings of Catnip and toys,
Catnip and toys,
Oh tidings of catnip and toys.

The winter storms will stop me not
though deep the snow may lay
With toys and treats I travel here
So all all good cats may play
This journey do I make each year
upon my magical sleigh

Oh tidings of Catnip and toys,
Catnip and toys,
Oh tidings of catnip and toys.

12 comments:

Daisy said...

I love the Catmas carol! And how exciting that Santa made an unexpected visit. I cannot wait for Christmas.

Mickey said...

WOW! I did not know Santa scopes out the homes BEFORE Christmas!!! That means we have to be good(ish)
I had Mom sing your song to me. now I want someone who can sing :) !
Purrs Mickey

jan said...

A lyricist too!! You are truly a gifted cat.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

So dat's how Santa knows if we are nawty or nice! We still think dat a nice cat choir doing a show would be nice...mom, please don't groan effurytime we say dat.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is a very good Catmas Carol, like Daisy said.

Christine and FAZ said...

Tidings of catnip and toys to you too this Christmas. Purrs FAZ

Chairman Mao said...

What a superduper song you wrote! Wowie, that's adorabble. And how exciting that Santy Paws was at yur housie and you founded his footy prints!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, delightful lyrics! You are very talented. *smile*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Parker said...

That's a great carol!

Tesla said...

that WAS a fleecy i was cuddling! i love them, and so does mommy.


:) i can't wait for santa paws!

Diamond said...

I enjoyed your carol. Although we do not have snow here. It is hot.

Mickey said...

Yup,I'm a cat!!! When I don't know what to do.I take a bath :)Just like when you're in trouble,you take a bath.Drives the beans nuts,heh,heh,heh
Purrs Mickey