Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Easy Like Sunday Morning


Bean always squees when I curl up next to the Snoozie, I guess she think it cute.

In answer to the questions...no the lizard was not rude. It did however run across the ceiling and vanish behind the bookcase, so I did not catch or eat.

I don't think it's name is George. Godzilla maybe, but not George.

I thought it was an assassin come to kill my Bean, because she was furry sick all day Saturday. First she sick up, then she crawl back into bed and dream she sicking up then just kind of lay like a dead thing for a while. She smell terrible but was not dead. I get her to let me outside, so I not have to smell her.

Finally though she felt a little better in the late afternoon. She get up and we watch Shrek 3 together. She thinks it funny the way I will get the best seat in the house, right in front of the TeeVee to watch the MooVee.

She says she thinks that is the lizard she caught in spring and let loose in the house to eat bugs. It seems to be doing a good job, to have gotten that big! She say she seen it from time to time, and that it had been in her bedroom about a month ago.

She also says we'll probably go see Santa Claws next weekend, as she does not think she'll be up to it tomorrow. She did say she'd go to Pet Supermarket tomorrow. She have $5.00 coupon for Pro-Plan cat food, which is what I eat. You can get one Here.

8 comments:

Parker said...

I hope you bean feels all better soon!

Mickey said...

Hi Diamond, glad your Mom is feeling better!

Laura said...

Sorry about all the sicking up! Zoolatry mom had the same problem.
Mosaic Lady is terrified of lizards. She would never let us keep one in the house. Shudder.
Thanks for the coupon link. We hope there is one for dawgs because that is what Mosaic Dawg eats.
Mosaic Cats

jan said...

Humans are so fragile.
We linked to your blog with a great story you had yesterday. Hope you don't mind what we called you.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow. Not all lizards are rude? That's amazing.

G.

Lux said...

Hey, Mom says I may get to see Santa Claws next weekend, if I'm good. I think it's to make up for the alien abduction. ;-)

I hope your Bean keeps on feeling better!

Gretchen said...

You have a very cute fluffhead. I'm glad the lizard didn't attack anyone. I dreamt about lizards last night.

Things are getting better here and I should be able to blog more.

Hugs...
pssst...I love your Kissmouse song

michico*Adan said...

I am sincerely hope your mommy could recover completely~!!!!!!