Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, December 30, 2007

Not good Sunday

By Bean's sister, who live in O Hi O, is very sick. She have three epileptic seizures on Friday, the second one of which nearly killed her. She is in hospital now and under restraint. Supposedly she was drinking alcohol again and she is not supposed to do that as it causes seizures. She is also undernourished because she would rather drink this alcohol than eat. I do not know, I have smelled this alcohol and I would not care to drink it, smell bad.

She rather incoherent, but she is on medication. Doctor also say they think in part she is suffering from withdrawal symptoms from the alcohol. She is starting to eat however, her mother take her sandwich that she eat. Yesterday she could not keep foods down.

We are hoping she will be okay, but she also need to turn her life around and get it back on track. She has three woofies that she cares for and they are without their mommy right now, including her Huskey Sky, who also have this epilepsy disease.

Purrs and preyers needed so that she can get well again, and be able to continue to care for her woofies.

18 comments:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh dear I am so sorry to hear this dreadful news. I know it is so difficult to understand why people act a certain way, I sincerely hope she makes a full recovery and then finds the strength to stay away from alcohol. God bless to you and yours xxx

MoMo said...

We are so sorry to hear about this and will purr and pray hard for her recovery and subsequent rehabilitation.

Eric and Flynn said...

We are sorry to hear about your Bean's sister. We hope she can make a good recovery and find the strength to keep away furrom the alcohol.

jan said...

How very sad. Humans really need our strength sometimes. I hope this all works out for a happy ending.

Misty the alpha Poodle

The Furry Fighter said...

hello my furrend
i am so sorry to hear of your Bean's sister's troubles. i really hope she can make a strong recovery and resist the stuff that makes her so ill, i know that can be hard for some people so I will send you much purrs and hugs hope for the very best for you and your family xxxx

Victor Tabbycat said...

We certainly hope yur mom's sisfur will be ok soon! Beans find it tuff to face real life sumtimes. Sum means of escape are better than ofurs. Catblogging: good.
Alcohol abuse: bad.
Best wishes for you an yurs.

Samantha & Tigger said...

We are so sorry to hear about your Bean's sister! We will purrr and purray for her to get better and stop drinking and also purr for the woofies!
Your FL furiends,

michico*Adan said...

Oah Dear...
I am so sorry to hear that, hope your beans's sister gonna recover soon :(

And hope you have a great new year~!!!! :)

THE ZOO said...

were sending purrs your way that she gets better and gets ofur the alcohol addiction.

Parker said...

Alcoholism is an awful disease. I hope that she can get on the road to recovery and be a great Mom to her woofies!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! We are sending big huge purrs and prayers her way as well as your mommy's. We live in Ohio so they should be very strong for your aunt.

I hope they find her a good rehab place to help her with her illness.

Daisy said...

Oh no. I am sorry your mom's sister is sick. I hope she gets all better and can return to her doggies who need her.

Gretchen said...

Oh, my, I came by to wish you a Happy New Year, then read your post. I'll keep my purrprayers going for your bean's sister.

I'm so sorry to hear of her troubles...I hope someone can take care of the woofies.

Warm hugs...G

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is sad news indeed. I will purr for you all to get through this time.

Trixie said...

I am very sorry about your bean's sister and hoping that she makes a full recovery.

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh boy, Diamond, I'm sorry your auntie doesn't take good care of herself. I hope your momma can help her. That is very nice of your momma to take care of the doggies.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Team Tabby said...

So sorry to hear that your bean's sister is so ill. We will send our purrs and prayers that she gets well enough to get home and take care of her woofies. We also hopes she can recover from her addiction.

Moe & Mindy

One-Eyed Jack said...

Oh Dear! We'll purr for your bean's sister! That's tough to deal with!

We wish you and your bean a very Happy New Year though!

Looks like you had a great Christmas too! Your fish stocking is great! Ours are shaped like paws! I am intrigued by your catfish!

~Jack