Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Out Back

MoMo says I live in dangerous neighborhood. I always thank Aus more dangerous with all the animals they have, like Dingo and Tasmanian Devil.

This is the video that Liam, Princess and Baby Bearcat make last summer while they here:



They were little miffed that Bean find it on YouTube as quickly as she did but she says "You told Willie and Dirty, right? And you didn't think I'd find out?"

So anyway, she says maybe for next Down Under production, we will give Dirty a pup tent and make him spend night in our backyard, fending off raccoons, opossums, rats, feral cats, snakes, owls and vicious canal ducks for a night. New reality show. Call it Crocodile Dirty Out Back. She offer to send me out with him to handle the raccoons.

"No Cat can fight off a Raccoon," Liam say, but I can defeat the ones we get here. They all smaller than me. I do not mess with them though cause they have diseases and parasites. The ones where we live in North Fort Myers were much bigger and I could not take them. I am very big cat and have very sharp teeths and claws, but raccoons very mean animals.

"Dirty can handle it anyway," they all say. "Piece of cake."

Bean thinks he probably could because he said his dad was exterminator over in Aus and was supposed to go in to family business eventually.

They did not get around to it though before they left to follow summer back down under again.

I do not know if Elliot or Ryan will be as much fun though, although she is looking forward to hosting Elliot next summer, she really like him. She also says we should have Dirty for at least half of summer if not whole summer instead of just August.

3 comments:

Spooker said...

Ooh, I wouldn't fight off any old raccoons! But I have hissed at a possum before! (Okay, it was through a screen door, but still...)

jan said...

All of our wildlife is birds and they give us no problems.

jan said...

From Misty the alpha Poodle
and Timmy the jaws of death