Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Presents!

stocking


Here I am with my stocking, getting ready to see what Santa Claws has left for me!

Stocking


First I find this Eeeks! Mouse with Zoom around the room catnip in it. Very cool!

stocking


I also find some Pitt'r Pat Cat Candy, a bunch of furry mice and of course fish flavored Temptations! I know that having a fish shaped stocking would work!

stocking


These are all good presents, as I have been a very good cat-cat, but wait...there's more! What is that I see?

big box


You mean this big box is for ME????? I must have been a really good cat-cat to get such a big box. Hurry up and open it so I can see what's in it!

Catfish


A cat fish! All for me? actually when Bean take it out of the box, I get scared and hide in my white box, but as soon as she get it put on the floor, I jump out and run right inside to check it out.

catfish


It is crinkly and has all sorts of dangley things to play with. It is also soft inside and cozy. This is a very fun toy!

Other than that we have traditional Catsmas Calzones to eat. What? You did not know Calzones were traditional for Catsmas? Neither did I, but Bean like Italian food.

We also watch Catsmas movies including all three Matrix films. Very festive don't you think? Well, the machines and humans do make peace in the end, so that does kind of go with the holiday theme, you know?

Big bird


Yes, but really, what can you expect from someone who walks around wearing bright yellow shoes with holes in them?

By the way, did you know you can sunburn your feets through the hole in your shoes? Well you can. Bean has spotted feets as well.

11 comments:

Mickey said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Diamond,that is quite a cat fish!!!
This is fun isn't it? Getting presents, heehee!
If it's any concilation, my bean has shoes with holes that are blue :)
Have a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purrs Mickey

Forty Paws said...

Merry Christmas! You got some really cool presents!

Luf, Us

Christine and FAZ said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas all round Diamond. Purrs FAZ

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Merry Christmas...can we see yoor beans spotted feets?

THE ZOO said...

Merry Christmas.

Eric and Flynn said...

That was great purrezunts you got. We hope you are having a great Chris Mouse.

topcatrules said...

Merry Christmas!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Diamond what lovely gifts you got! Happy Holidays!

Sammawow said...

We wish a very Merry Christmas to both of you! We like your big catfish!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Samantha & Tigger said...

Merry Christmas Diamond Cat! That cat fish is so cool! We can see you day was fun!
Your FL furiends,

Luna Spain said...

Meowy Christmas Diamond!
Cool presents



*__________________**__________________*
*_________________****_________________*
*__________________**__________________*
*__________________¶¶__________________*
*_________________¶¶¶¶_________________*
*________________¶¶¶¶¶¶________________*
*_______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______________*
*______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______________*
*_____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____________*
*____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____________*
*___________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___________*
*__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__________*
*_________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________*
*________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶________*
*_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______*
*______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______*
*_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____*
*____¶¶¶¶¶¶**FELIZ_NAVIDAD**¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____*
*___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___*
*__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__*
*_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_*
*______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______________*
*______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______________*
*______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______________*
*¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶*