Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thursday 13 - Mice

Thursday 13



3 crinkly mice, 1 Eeeks! mouse, 2 puffy mice
2 feather butt mice and 2 calico mice
3 furry mice
1 mini-mouse

Actually, I think that is 14. Oh well, 13 bad luck anyway.

I just get new mini-mice and now I can only find one.
I think the others are living under the bookshelf.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!



20 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Mice aren't unlucky no matter what number they come in!

WW said...

Isn't that a Baker's Dozen?

Luv,

Skittles, The Huntress

michico*Adan said...

Wowww....I can started to play right now~!!!!

Daisy said...

I like the really big pink one on top. He looks like a Crackler!

Parker said...

So many mousies! So much fun!

Mickey said...

Diamond,a 1000 apologies!!!!! I have corrected my error! I would imagine you chased your mice with extra vigor!!
Purrs Mickey

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Lets just pounce on the whole lot of them!!

Latte

jh an Mickey Mantle said...

wutta grate idea fer a tt ... i'm gointa help mi brudder mickey gather together all hiz favrit mice an hav him participate.
in da meentime ... thank u fer yer grate attempt in answerin mi kwiz. u gotta 80% ... #5 iz incorrect.
but jo an mo an joba an dj ar all correct! i luv da yankeez!
luv--jh

Tyler said...

I like the black one with pink ears. I could "protect" him from the other cats as he blends into my tongue oh I mean black furs. Come here little black mousie... Thank you Diamond. I liked borrowing your mouse.
Peace, love, and purrs,
Tyler

jan said...

We steal the cat's mice and show the superior dog killing skills.

jan said...

Oops.

from Misty the alpha Poodle

Jan seldom plays with toy mice.

Phoebe, A Siamese Kitten said...

The sparkly, fluffy mice have caught my eye!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oooo, meeces! We losted lots of ours under da couch and keep asking mom to fish dem out fur us. We don't think she is happy about dat.

jh an Mickey Mantle said...

Thank you so much for giving me the idea to post pictures of my favorite mice. I just love them mousies!
Please come on over and take a look!
Love--Mickey (Mantle ... not MOUSE!)

Open Grove Claudia said...

Great post! Those little mice are so creepy cute!

Happy TT!

Spooker said...

Feather butt rattle mice are my favorite!
What a great collection!

Captain Jack and Dante said...

We absolutely love Eeks! mice. Santa Paws brought us some for Christmas but not nearly as many as you have. Great collection!

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie, what a superduper bunch of mousies! I love mousies. They are so much funsies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Gretchen said...

Wow, are you lucky! I only got three mousies...but I had a good time and found lots of other good stuff in my stocking.

Hugs...G

PB & J said...

13 14 - whatever - that many mouses are always good!