Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Three

I have a box, and you don't!

I have an Eeeks! mouse, and you don't!

I have a secret hiding spot, and you don't!

Sorry, but it was just too hard to come up with 13 things, and I'd much rather play in the box anyway.

I still not get to see Harry Potter V. Tuesday we watch The Bourne Ultimatum, because one of the girls my Bean work with want to borrow it, so we watch that first. At first I find it confusing, since I not see the first two Moovees or read the books like my Bean, but then there were all these cell phone ringy sounds and I really got into it. I would run around livingroom like crazy cat each time cell phone ringed. That was great fun!

Last night we watch Spiderman 2. I like first Spiderman better. Bean like Spiderman 3 best. I do want to watch "making of" because I want to know how to hang on wall like that.

Maybe tonight we watch Harry Potter V. Bean promise to get lots of moovees for us to watch for holidays next weekend.


A note to my tail grabbers: I do not know if you have been good or bad, but trying to put Glitter Glues in my furs seems kind of naughty to me, no matter how nice you think it would look. BUT - I know were the presents are being kept, and having seen what you are getting for Kissmouse, I think you should be especially well behaved for the next couple of weeks. Otherwise, I may keep them.

The solution to yesterday's Wordless Wednesday: That is one of my Bean's feather roses. She says now that I have discovered how to get one and carry it around house in my mouth, that I should learn to dance the tango, whatever that is.

9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh yeah, sumtimes da beans do a goofy dance and put a rose in der teefs. Dad calls it da tangle...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Feather roses? Oh my! I must get some of those!!!!

C.

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

I like to watch movies too. Although, I am not to interested in what is going on in the movie, I just want to cuddle with my Mum on the couch : )

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Roses made of feathers? Do they taste like red birds?

We are not much interested in movies, we usually go under the bed.

Tybalt said...

It sounds like you should host a movie night, Diamond! I would definitely come, and bring the temptations!

Junior said...

I don't do 13's either...well I have once or twice...but not more than that. Meowm wants to see that last Bourne movie! Maybe we can watch it over the weekend....it will be good together time for me!

Mickey said...

Mom had a rose once.She said it was made of underwear!Silly bean!
I like your box,it's big.That's going on mt list!Hiding spots are very necessary too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Chairman Mao said...

hehe, those are really good pickshures of you, and alla us Ballicai love boxies!

Hmmm, puttin rosies in teeths? That sounds like a furry funny thing to do!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

michico*Adan said...

I hope you have very nice and lovely time with your beans~!

You are so cute mention you have box and mouse and hiding spot :) That is super cute!!