Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Too Cold to Tattle Tuesday

The Weather turned very cold over the last couple of days and went down to 40 degrees at night. So I wear my hoodie to keep me warm.

Hoodie


I know for some of the northern cats you think that is not very cold, but for Floridians, that is very cold. We also don't keep the heat on full time and it does not do a good job warming the house, since the house was built to say cool in the summer. So it gets a bit brrrr.

Hoodie


I can not wear the hood up on the hoodie because I have little head, and it fall over and cover my eyes.

Bean is setting up a new blog for her DVD reviews and book reading. She's tried this in the past and never keeps up with it, so I don't know why she thinks it will be different now. As you can see, it has no entries yet. She also want to make it 3-columns, so she still has lots of work to do. Title is from an old David Bowie song, for those of you who wonder and did not live back in the time of the dinosaurs.

She will not keep up with it once spring training starts, I can guarantee that. Kind of hard to write in your blog when you at the ballpark all the time.

Miami Dolphins


After a very long time looking in all the boxes in the house, Bean gave up and buy new Miami Dolphins stocking as she has no idea what happened to her old one. Strangely enough, she hang it up and Santa filled it with a win for her on Sunday. With 2 games left to play though, she won't be getting playoff tickets, that's for sure.

She says this is what she wants for her holiday gift anyway:

Corvette


Sadly, she missed the part about being good all year, so she is going to end up with lump of coal.

16 comments:

Dragonheart said...

You look cute in your hoodie, Diamond. 40F definitely isn't cold. -20C is cold. We are lucky here in Munich - the temperature has been hovering around 0C (32F).

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, we consider dat cold enuff fur where yoo live. It's all in da perspective isn't it, mom would consider it a heat wave fur here but in Florida dat is cooooold. Mom amembers one year, thinks it was late 70's or early 80's, dey went to Dizzyworld fur Thanksgiving and it was colder der den it was here!

jan said...

Our human has a 49'ers stocking, but she says they are so terrible this decade that Santa won't fill it. So she hung it backward on the fireplace so it's just a plain stocking.

Misty the alpha Poodle

PB & J said...

When I lived in California that would be cold - now that we're here in Michigan, that's spring!

Jake

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

You look very cute in your hoodie. It is cold cold (20s) here, I can see how you'd be very cold since you're used to nicer weather.

I feel for your mommy. Our football team is the Bengals. 2005 season seems so long ago...

Big purrs you get lotsa treats and stuff for your stocking Diamond!

Mosaic Cats said...

We love you in your hoodie. Now Annie wants one.
It is cold here too, suddenly, for NC. There is frost and ice all over everything. But it was SEVEN DEGREES in our old town in CO, so there!
ML roamed with the dinosaurs too, and she recently asked Parker if Diamond Doggie is named for Bowie album!

Junior said...

Hey Diamond,

Thanks for your thoughts on PETA. I don't always agree with their tactics and I do question their some of their efforts.

You look great in your hoodie!

Tybalt said...

You look great in your hoodie, Diamond! It is cold when it gets down in the 40s . . . especially when you aren't used to it! Stay snuggled and warm.

Trixie said...

Where I live 40 degrees is kinda warm. You look very cute in your hoodie, hope it keeps you warm.

I guess mom is a dinosaur because she remembers David Bowie very well (hee-hee).

Mickey said...

Hi Diamond, 40 degrees in a house with no heat would be cold,so your hoodie is a good thing.Miles Meezer has a yellow one ;)
It is 3 Celsius or 26.6 F outside but we DO have heat so it's nice and warm :)
So, your bean is getting coal,huh? Heehee. She will be jealous of you then :)
Purrs Mickey

Artsy Catsy said...

Love that hoodie, Diamond! Cold is definitely in the skin of the beholder ... we hear the temp is going UP to 40F here in Indiana this weekend and are looking forward to the heat wave!

Rocky

MoMo said...

You look cute and cozy in your hoodie. 40F is cold for me! I would want 2 hoodies to keep me warm. My SS applauds the choice of your mom. She has a yellow metal cart on 4 wheels, but just doesn't look quite the same as that one parked right there.

Sultanfus and Guy said...

We would do anything for 40 degrees. It is about 24 right now. BRRRRRR!

michico*Adan said...

I can see you are wearing very warm close. Since many cats don't like wearing anything. I hope your could get use to it because it's extremely cold you there. Or you might keep hiding under your bean's blanket.

And I saw your stocking, I hope it could fatter and fatter :)

Karen Jo said...

Yay for the Dolphins finally winning a game. I am very happy for you. You look great in your hoodie. 40 degrees in a not well-heated house is definitely cold.

Parker said...

Awwwwww, I like your hoodie!