Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2 for Tuesday

The 7 things Me-me keeps going around and I have done it twice already now, once in September and once in November.

Now I get tagged for it 2 more times, but that is okay, I'm game.

Here are the rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;

* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;

* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs;

* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 for Tybal:

1. I like to eat meat-by-products. They are yummy. If you don't believe me, look the back of a bag of Temptations. The first thing listed? Chicken, Turkey or Beef-by-products. See? Yummy!

2. I like to eat blue jays. They are yummy too, but hard to catch. They come with meat-by-products built in.

3. When I lived as a wild kitty, I would dig up voles and eat them. Not a bad meal, but usually not enough food for me.

4. I am a total nut for tummy rubs. I will offer up my tummy anytime, anywhere...

5. I feel completely safe when my human is around. Nothing can bother me, not tom cats or fireworks...nothing.

6. I do not like to have my picture taken when I am grooming myself for using the litter box. Most impolite. I do not take pictures of you in the shower, do I?

7. The idea of getting water out the tap fascinates me, but the minute someone turns on the water so I can try it, I run out of the room like my tail was on fire.

Now, here are 7 for Tesla:

1. I use a piece of lumber as my scratching post. It's old, and every once in a while, I pick up a splinter from it. But it's still my favorite place sharpen my claws.

2. Sometimes I eat baby crows. The adult crows will then usually dive bomb me when I am outside, which is annoying because I have to hide under something and can't lay in the sun.

3. My favorite toys are my mousies. I will chase these for hours if I can get someone to throw them for me. My least favorite toy is the red dot.

4. I do not usually eat human food, but sometime will mooch some cheese, milk, ice cream or pepperoni if I can get it.

5. I used to eat Fancy Feast, then I was really into Meow Mix Market Select. Now my favorite wet food is Sheba!

6. I enjoy watching cartoon moovees better than the live action moovees. We watched Underdog last night, which was live action, but which was still pretty good.

7. We do not really know how old I am. The vet guesses somewhere between 8 and 10, but he's not really sure.

I am not going to tag anyone, only because this me-me as been around for so long that I think everyone has done it. Instead, I am going to get a sharp stake and pound it right into the heart of this me-me in the hopes that it will stop resurrecting itself.

Hero Dog

A black Labrador that bit a 13-year-old boy's foot repeatedly, waking him up, is being credited with saving the boy and two of his friends from a house fire. Christopher Peebles said he woke up Friday morning to feel his dog Laney biting his foot repeatedly in the basement of his family's home, where he and two friends had spent the night.

"I thought she had to go to the bathroom, but she never bites me," Peebles said Friday.

He and his friends walked upstairs with Laney and noticed smoke everywhere in the home.

Read the rest of the Story here...

11 comments:

Parker said...

I feel very safe when my Mommy and Daddy are around too! It's a very good feeling!

Daisy said...

I'll bet the baby crows taste very delicious! I guess I like to eat meat-by-products, too.

ps: I came from a breeder in Plantation (Broward) called Boogie Woogie Devon Rex.

Tybalt said...

I feel safest with my mommy, too! I've never eaten a real birdie, but I love watching them from the windows.

What a heroic doggie!

-d ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-d ma said...

I'm guessing temptations taste better than voles?

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Baby crows? I should try one... well perhaps not as I do not get outside!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Diamond, my sisfurs both lived on what they could catch and say they much prefer to just go to the bowl and find meat-by-product all ready there...

MoMo said...

Come over to my blog - I have something for you. Not a meme.

Gattina said...

After that I know you both far better !! I hope you bring your mice home when they are dead and not like my cats alive !!
This morning I found 4 mice around the food bowls. Rosie has ranged her toys again, lol !

PS love the expression : "On the other paw, hehe !

Karen Jo said...

I agree that a thousand human years would seem like a million to cat. Those are very interesting facts about you. You are quite the hunter. I hope you don't pick up any serious splinters from your scratching post. That dog did a great job of getting the boys out of the house, but I really wonder why he ran back in afterwards, so that the boy had to go back in after the dog.

PB & J said...

Wow - there are so many great things about you! We love learning new things about our friends.