Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, January 18, 2008

Feline Friday

I sorry I do not have a Floofyhead Friday today. There was some baseball stuff that Bean was involved in and I did not get pictures taken.

I do have the following picture though:

Cruela deVille


It seems that during the cold snap this week, one of the Beans were mine day hunts showed up with a faux-dalmation coat. She was immediately re-named Cruela deVille. They are trying to get her to dye half her hair black.

This picture was taken with the billion year old digital, and it needs new batteries put in it, so the quality is not very good.

We watched Howl's Moving Castle last night, which Tybalt recommended to us. I enjoyed it a lot and Bean was really impressed by the amount of work Disney put into the dubbing into English.

So now I'm wondering, if I get a speaking part in a moovee, who would I want to do my voice-over?

I think maybe Whoopi Goldberg. I know she hasn't done moovees in a while, but I think she would be good. What do you think?

8 comments:

Tybalt said...

I am soooo glad you enjoyed "Howl's Moving Castle!" It makes me feel like my movie reviews are worthwhile work. =^_^=

Ooooh . . . that picture made my mommy laugh. Happy Friday, Diamond!

Kaz's Cats said...

Great photo - we might have to watch 101 Dalmations at the weekend! We liked 'Howl's Moving Castle' when we saw it a while ago, but it might be time to see it again. As for who should be your voice, well we do think that Whoopi would do a good job - she has almost as much attitude as you, and delivers the smart one-liners really well.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I gave you an award Diamond! Stop and pick it up!

Daisy said...

That's a funny jacket!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehe that photo is funny! All the people at my human's work have nicknames but most of them are too rude to blog about! x

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

That jacket is hilarious!

I think Whoopi would do a fine job being your voice.

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

I hope the fur is faux and then that jacket gets my paw of approval. I must be nice and warm to nap in!
Maybe Julia Roberts would be a good voice for you Diamond?
Much Love...Miss Peach

Christine and FAZ said...

I think Whoopi would be perfect to do your voice. FAZ