Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, January 11, 2008

Floofyhead Friday - Coca-Cola Bear

Floofy Head Friday Header


Coca-Cola Bear 1


This is Coca-Cola Bear. He is Jeter Bear's best little friend and big brother. Even though he is smaller than Jeter Bear, he is the big brother because he is older. Bean get him in 2003 when she was still living on east coast.

Coca-Cola Bear 2


She get him a 7-Eleven. He still has his tag on and I am not supposed to be play with him because he is a collectible. He's not as soft as Jeter Bear anyway, so I not really overly interested in him. However, his whiteness goes well with my black furs, don't you think?

Coca-Cola Bear 3


Last night we watch Garfield - The Movie. It was a little weird because it all real life except for Garfield, which was CGI animation. However, there were lots of cats in the moovee, so it was interesting.

It does show why I would not want a brofur or sisfur.

When Jon adopts Odie, he sort of cuts Garfield out for a while, the wrong thing to do when introducing a new animal into a household. You need make sure the ones that were there first continue to feel secure in their place. Jon fusses all over Odie instead and even takes him out on his date with Liz, leaving Garfield alone. Then to top it off he exiles Garfield from the house. How can you blame poor Garfield for the way he act after that?

I think I will stick to the plush brofurs and sisfurs like Coca-Cola Bear. They do not mind if I get all the attention in the household.

One thing I did think was funny though was in the beginning of the moovee when he was trying to wake up Jon, he gets cuddled and he's like "No Cuddling"! That is how I am. I will sit next to my Bean but I hate being cuddled! No thank you! I am not a cuddle bug!

I also liked his cannon ball to wake Jon up. Happily, my Bean is no where near as hard to wake up!

Speaking of which it is now wake up time for her, and breakfast time for me, so I will purr at you later!

12 comments:

Tybalt said...

Coca-Cola bear's whiteness does look lovely against your black furs, Diamond. I still haven't seen the Garfield movie. Maybe I should add that to my mommy's netflix as well.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Coca Cola bear is a fine looking bear. We are waiting to see the Garfield movie!

Trixie said...

Coca Cola bear is very cute and he looks great with your black furs.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

coca cola bear looks snuggly..and not smelly unlike some who I am forced to snuggle withx

PB & J said...

You have so many nice floofy heads - we love Fridays!

MoMo said...

Does contrast well with your black coat. However, I like the other floofy head in your third photo, niceeeee!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Diamond, you are so sleek and beautiful and your bear does make your furs stand out even more than they already do! If your bean doesn't wake easily, a suggestion? Eat the eye lash furs! Works miracles! Purrs and Happy Weekend from your friend Zed Monster! Love and Headbumps!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Okay, we admit to likeing having brofurs and sisfurs around...sometimes.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Diamond, thanks for visiting our blog. We like your little friend Coca-Cola Bear - he does look good against your furs. We've seen both of the Garfield movies, but not for a while. You've got us thinking now - we might have to get our 'projectionist' (Mum) to organise a rerun.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Karen Jo said...

Coca-Cola Bear does look nice against your furs and you are being so good to pose with him and not put the bitey on him or anything.

-d ma said...

I agree u look great with coca cola bear. How exciting that TC is headed your way!

Forty Paws said...

Coca-cola Bear is very cute. We have seen the Garfield movie too. G.T. likes lasagne, just like Garfield.

Luf, Us