Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Me-me, Award and Tattle

Tigmut'hep has started a brand new Me-me and he wanted me to be one of his first victims participants.

What's new


It's nice and simple, all you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to Tigmut'hep and the purrson who gave it to you (also Tigmut'hep in this case) and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about! :)

So here goes, the 3 things that are new with me are:

1. I get Furminated on Saturday. I liked this a lot. At first I wasn't so sure, but it felt good having all the loose furs in my coat removed and I enjoyed it very much. My coat is also exceptionally soft and silky now (although it was pretty soft and silky to start with). It's also nice to get petted and/or scritched and not have a lot of extra fur flying around.

2. My new nickname seems to be "shortstuff". I do not know wny. I am and have always been a ruler, about 12 inches tall. I have not gotten any taller or shorter. I wonder how she would like being called "furless giant"?

3. I try a bagel. I did not actually eat the bagel, but I lick the butter and salt off of it. It was pretty good.

So now I get to tag three kitties for this me-me. So I tag

Jeter Harris because I'd like to know what he is doing to get ready for baseball season;

Mickey the Black Cat;

and Mr. Hendrix the Kitty.

you make my day Mr. Hendrix has also given me a You make my Day Award.

I also get this award from Gretchen before her Mom get so very sick. I hope her Mom will start to feeling better soon. I have already gived this award to four kitties (none of whom acknowledged it unless I pull their tail). Kind of like Tigmut'hep ignore the Thinking Blogger Award I give him before, but notice when Bonny Underfoot and Victor Tabbycat and HRH Yao-Lin give him one.

Purrrrhaps I should stop blogging in invisible ink, or writing such long blog entries that no one reads down to the bottom of them.

However, I would like to pass this award on to Dave at Cat's Eye. I read his blog every day and really enjoy it.

Just to note for Mr. Hendrix and Parker and anyone else who's resides in O Hi O: I hope your Beans never get sick and must go to hospital there. It seems my Bean's sister not only leave the hospital with some stomach crud that everyone seems to get - even my Bean's mother get it when she go in for surgery last summer - but she also leave with Pneumonia. I guess it's a "nice to have you, come again soon" kind of present. (My Bean says "and of course, having Pneumonia, does she stick a patch on and stop smoking? Noooooo!')

toysbox


Now that it is Tattle Tail Tuesday, I must do my tattle:

Dear Bean, I was checking out my toysbox the other day and noticed that the rug seriously needs to be sucked. Please see to this immediately. Thank you.

14 comments:

Daisy said...

I think a bagel would be pretty delicious, too. At least the butter part.

-d ma said...

Hmmm. I'll have to see if the boyz have any interest in bagels. I found out Theo likes ice cubes.

Trixie said...

Our mom has cream cheese on her bagel sometimes and it is very yummy like butter is. Lucy even likes the bagel too!

-d ma said...

Oh and thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We tried to eat bagels yesterday but Mommy was not having it. We think they would be most excellent.

Tybalt said...

Diamond, our rugs look like that, too! Embarrassing.

I can see how licking a bagel could be yummy. I like butter and cream cheese, and I've seen mommy put both of those things on a bagel before.

Forty Paws said...

That's a cute kitty in the award! Some of us like to lick butter and/or salt too. G.T. and Smokey love salty crackers!

Luf, Us

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehe great post today, I liked learning about what is new with you! I also think that your tattle is fab! Your human is like mine! Sucks to be you! xx

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Diamond! Thanks for the tag. I'll have to come up with something interesting...

Thanks too for the info about the song!

Where we live, there are some icky hospitals, but there are also some really good ones. I wish your aunt had gone to a better one.

PB & J said...

Ooh we like to lick the butter off of mommy's english muffin the morning - then we leave the muffin for the woofie! We'd probably do the same with bagels.

Mickey said...

Thanks for the tag Diamond :)
I would like the butter too .Mom can have the bagel:) There are blueberries in it.
The beans get sloppy at times.You really have to get after them! Hahahaha
Purrs Mickey

Team Tabby said...

If our mom has bagel or toast, we are right there insisting that we get some too, especially if there's cream cheese.

Moe & Mindy

michico*Adan said...

That is a great post, Diamond~~

And I think this is why you got so many awards~~ You are always bring us very fresh and interesting thing~~~~~ Congratulations!

The Crew said...

Diamond, just what is this Furminate thing you mention? We have a comb thingy that's supposed to remove loose fur from our undercoat but we don't know if it's the same thing.

Good work on pointing out where you staff is failing in their work. We too, have giant hairballs rolling around 'cause Mom is too lazy to vacuum!

George