Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nickname Me-me

This has been going around the blog sphere, but somehow I've managed to get overlooked. So I am doing this me-me voluntarily.

Post a link to the kitty who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you.

Tag several kitties, and write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Real Name: My full name is Diamond Emerald-Eye Precious Black Cat but I usually just go by Diamond Emerald-Eyes. You can read the whole story of how I get my name here. But briefly, I was named for a white diamond shaped spot on my chest and for my beautiful green eyes.

My Bean is not one for a lot of nicknames, but here goes:

Nicknames I Like: Miss D (most people think it's "Misty", but it's not), Puss-puss, Kittenish, Princess, Sweetheart

Nicknames I don't like: Shortstuff, Shorty, Meatloaf

I would like to tag Dave at Cat's Eye to tell us how Thompson, Diego and Theo get their names and nicknames.

10 comments:

Maggy & Zoey said...

Meatloaf? Meatloaf! What an insult to such sleek elegance as yourself... maybe filet mignon.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Meatloaf? That's almost as bad as puffalump.

The Cat Realm said...

We got overlooked for this meme too - but Chairman Mao and Parker tagged every cat who hasn't done it yet! So you did get tagged!
And yes - Meatloaf is unacceptable!
Thanks for tagging Cat's Eye - we were wondering about those names too!

Daisy said...

You do have beautiful eyes!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Your eyes are entrancing. But Meatloaf?! How Rude! and Short Stuff? pfffft.

Christine and FAZ said...

Meatloaf - that sounds like a cool name DEE.

FAZ

jan said...

You have a lot of names for just being a cat. Our cat Taki's real name is Taco Meat, but we don't use it ever.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Eric and Flynn said...

They call you Meatloaf??? Well that's just plain rude. You are going to have to do some yakking or pooping to make them pay furr that insult.

Mickey said...

I would not like those names either! I like your full name though! You are quite pretty.I think you are a sweetheart :)
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

Thanks for the tag Diamond. Your name suits you well... Hope your bean is feeling better.