Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Shopping

I discover my stash of treats was running low, so I send my human out to hunt for more. She did not wish to go across the bridge to Fort Myers to hunt, so she decided to try hunting at a new place called Pets Unlimited that opened up on Del Prado Boulevard around Christmas.

New Toys


The did not carry either Temptation or Feline Greenies. They have something called Tempting Tidbits instead. These are okay, but not so good as Greenies or Temptations. She also get new toys for me, plus a Furminator. When she get done there, she go hunting to Wal-mart.

Photobucket


She get me Temptations at Wal-Mart, whole bag full of different flavors. She also get me new moovees to watch: Harry Potter Years One and Two, Happy Feet with Penguins in it, and both Scooby Doo moovees. I now have all five of the Harry Potter DVDs, but I wasn't really happy with Year 2 because Mrs. Norris get petrified in it! How scary!

For toys she get me two new balls with bells in them that bounce pretty good, two new mousies and 2 spiders. And a big pink feather flamingo thing with bells on it.

"What I supposed to do with that?" I meow.

"It's to play with. You know, you could put the bitey on it and bunnykick it."

Bitey?
Bunnykick?
Right.

Photobucket


"You could always wear it as a fashion accessory."

No, I think not.

I did like the spider toys however and immediately attack the green one.

Photobucket


However, my Bean was a little concerned about the construction of the spider, as it take me less than a minute to get they eyes ripped off it. They little parts, and she retrieve them both before I do something stupid, like eat it.

Photobucket


Not that I would do that with a whole bag full of Temptations waiting for me to eat. I also get furminated, which make it nice later when she petting me as I did not shed all over. You should see all the furs come off me. I did not know I had that many loose ones in my coat!

Photobucket


Anyway, I was pretty pleased with her hunting . Except for that pink thing. I really don't know what I'm going to do with it.

10 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think it was a pretty good haul Diamond!

topcatrules said...

W eall got zoom groomed! She got it off ebay and all Trixie's floof went away.

Trixie wants it back.

Cindy said...

I'd say you are blessed with a pretty good hunter.

-d ma said...

U sent her out for treats and she came back with all that! U have yer bean very well trained.

Eric and Flynn said...

She's a good hunter bringing back all that stash. We've never been furminated, but we got a zoom groom furr Chris Mouse and we bofe love it.

Parker said...

Diamond, you really had a great haul of goodies!
I LOVE my Furminator - but like you, that pink thing would puzzle me!

Junior said...

Great toys! I have a green thing similar to your pink thing and I tear it up! Mom always finds green feathers everywhere. I am so glad you fot the REAL Temptations! They are the best!

Daisy said...

Diamond, that pink boa looks lovely with your furs. I think you should wear it. Definitely.

Cat-a-holic, Lilly and Laila said...

Your Bean is a good huntress. We like that pink furry thing!

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh you'z gotted lotsa stuff! I'z tagged you for a brand new meme, so please come over and pick up the little picture and d'rules! :)