Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Semi-wordless Wednesday

Photobucket


Bean's sister back in hospital, in cardiac unit of Metro General. This from complications due to the Pneumonia. She very sick, but this not immediately life threatening as she was eagerly awaiting her dinner last night.

Bean said she should not have been released in the first place, but that is was an issue with her health insurance.

I have best health care insurance on the planet. No co-pay. Bean pay for everything!

I really do not know why they say humans are smarter than Cats.

Bean have to go to see the doctor too, as she is also having problems with her heart. She has angina that stem from something called aortic stenosis and have to have her medication adjusted. She think this have something to do with the change in her blood pressure medication.

Also: Sunny has given me a Thinking Bloggers award. I finally got up off my lazy tail and put it on the sidebar. Thanks Sunny!

17 comments:

Monkee said...

Mom is constantly complaining about her un-health insurance. Mom says that the people who run the insurance companies are evil. Maybe they should have cats run them?

I hope your bean's sister gets better soon! We'll send purrs and positive thoughts her way.

-d ma said...

Sorry to hear about your bean's sister. I did read that more and more company's are offering pet insurance as an incentive/perk. But I can't dispute who's the smarter species between cats and humans...

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We hope your bean's sister gets well soon. Pneumonia is no fun at all.

Tybalt said...

I will be purring for your bean and her sister. It is no fun to be sick, and it is really no fun to live with a sick bean!

Cat-a-holic, Lilly and Laila said...

We have the same tunnel only trimmed in pink. We hope all the beans in your family gets better real soon!

Junior said...

Meowm and I will purray for Beans sister and for Bean too.

That looks like a fun tunnel!

Sultanfus and Guy said...

Purrrrrsssss for your Beans sister!

Daisy said...

I hope your bean and her sister are all better soon!

Team Tabby said...

We want to add our healing thoughts and purrs and hope that your bean and her sister feel better soon! No fun being sick and not feeling well.

Mindy & Moe

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Oh NO! Both your bean and her sister are unwell! I will purr for both of them.

My Mum bought me health insurance last year, but luckily I haven't had to use it. Also luckily, we live in Canada and have national health coverage or my Mum would be bankrupt as she takes lots of pills, has lots of blood tests and goes to the Renal Clinic all the time.

jan said...

Humans are kind of frail. We think it's because they don't have great veterinarians like we do. We're afraid our mom is going to climb up on the table at the vet's office after we finish.

Misty the alpha Poodle

PB & J said...

Yep, Cat Health Insurance is way better - Mom and Dad just pay for it all!

We hope you Bean's sister feels better soon! We're purring for her.

Parker said...

Health Insurance Companies are no friends to beans. My Mommy works in health care and has nothing good to say about them.
ps - Dorothy is not in Ohio - she lives on the left coast.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope that everyone is okay.

Mickey said...

I hope your bean's sister will be OK, and your Mom gets her meds all working together. I have thae same plan as you do, Mom pays for me :)
Hugs for you & your Mom,Mickey

Gattina said...

Sorry to hear that beans around you are sick. I wished I had your insurance but no bean takes care of me, I am a bean myself (sigh*)

Stephanie said...

Wow, we have that insurance too!! We will be thinking of you guys. Also, we have the same tunnel you do, only ours is pink. We will have to tell mom to look for that blue one because we are boys! Pink is not for us.

Thanks for stopping by our blog to introduce yourself. We really look forward to getting to know you.