Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, January 24, 2008

T-13: 13 New Temptation Flavors

T13 Dragon


I love Temptations and I just can't get enough of them. I would eat them morning, noon and nighttime too if I could ever figure out how to get into those little bags they come in.

That being said, here are 13 suggestions for new flavors of Tempations:

1. Mouse (or Rat). There is a subtle diffence between the way to two taste, but I think mouse is tastier, so they should do mouse flavor.

2. Lizard. I think most of us just play with them, but they can make tasty snacks.

3. Pepperoni Pizza. I know, I can have some when Bean eats it, but it's messy and I never get it often enough. This would be a good flavor.

4. Duck. Just like turkey does not tast like chicken, neither does duck. Sheba makes some a Chicken and Duck combo that I like a lot, so I think duck temptations would be really good.

5. Vishus Deer. Dragonheart seems to like it, so I think the rest of us should get to taste it.

6. Sour cream and chive potato chip. Kind of like the pizza, it's Bean foor that's good but it's messy.

7. Rabbit. I have heard that some cats hunt these and they look tasty, so I would like to try it. We don't seem to have any around for me to catch.

8. Vole. I dug these up and eated them when I live in the wild. They are pretty good.

9. Squirrel. I have seen Jeff the Giant Orange Cat eat these. I would like to try them.

10. Chipmunk. AL-VIN!

11. Banana. Just for Pixie!

12. Crab. We never get shellfish. I would like shellfish.

13. Surf & Turf. Might as well go for the best, right?

I figured that they do not have to make insect flavor, as those are plentiful and we can get them without resorting to bags. And I didn't include popcorn because it's not really messy, so it doesn't need to be in treat form.

A note on doctors: Misty made the comment that "We're afraid our mom is going to climb up on the table at the vet's office after we finish."

Bean says my vet is more competent than her internalist. She also said that when she lived down in Key West, the vet she used down (Lower Keys Animal Hospital) there actually did look at one of his patients humans. It seemed the boy bean had been diagnosed with a tumor, but when the vet examined the area he said it was no tumor, but a mite infection. He also said it's so rare to see that in humans that the human doctors probably won't have known about it. So the boy-bean did not need surgery.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in comments. It’s easy, and fun!

12 comments:

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

That's a great list, Diamond, although many of those flavours are things we've never tried. Vishus deer is very yummy (Merlin thinks so too - he's always trying to eat my food). Rabbit is too, but sadly it makes me sick.

Dragonheart

Daisy said...

I would love to try every single one of those flavors! Except I would save the bananer flavor for Pixie. You are very nice to invent a flavor for her!

Tybalt said...

Great list! I bet Pixie is thrilled you included bananas just for her!

-d ma said...

The late Mr. Max used to love brocali. But I'm guessing a brocali flavored Temptation might not be a hit with most of the feline population. I think your list is pretty comprehensive.

PB & J said...

That is a super list - we'd be sure to buy them all!!!

And we love you PSA - the first part is very important, but the second part is critical!! :-)

Mickey said...

hey,that's great!! I never thought of that.I would like to try those!
Purrs Mickey

Spooker said...

We didn't do a T13 this week, but we love your list!
That would be a good use of Vishus Deers!

What about Cheese & Ranch, Little Isis says - her favorite lunch is shredded cheese with ranch dressing from Not The Mama's salad.

Me, I'm sticking with Salmon.
purrs,
Auntie Spooker

jan said...

Magpie is acquired taste but is quite delicious once you get those black and white feathers off and your bipeds stop yelling at you.

Timmy the jaws of death

Kelly Cat said...

Mmm... that sounds like a tasty list. If there were more room, I would vote for ham and bacon.

Jimmy Joe said...

Ooo, that's a good list, Diamond. I would like flower-flavor Temptations, too. Some veggie-tables in the diet are good.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Artsy Catsy said...

Great flavor list! Callie says to tell you that you forgot Ritz Cracker and Doughnut. She's weird.

Rocky

Chairman Mao said...

bwahahaha! Those are all great idears fur Temptayshuns flavurs. Hopefully the Temptayshuns beans will read yur postie and get to workies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!