Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, January 17, 2008

T13 - Cat-Astrophies

T13 Dragon


13 bad things that sometimes happen to good Kitties...

1. No fresh water in water dish.
2. No food in feeder when you hungry.
3. All the toy mousies move under the couch and you can't get them out.
4. Fleas!
5. Getting put in to the P.T.U.*
6. The P.T.U. gets put into car with you in it.
7. The car take the P.T.U. with you in it to the V-E-T.
8. Being forced to take a B-A-T-H, in real water.
9. Getting your claws clipped.
10. Favorite sparkle wand get lost.
11. Getting stuck outside of the house in the rain.
12. What you mean, you out of catnip?
13. What you mean, you out of Temptations?

Happily, the only one that has befallen me recently is number 11. Although I still not find a sparkle wand I like as much as the one I lose when we move two years ago

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen below. It’s easy, and fun!



* Prisoner Transport Unit

17 comments:

Parker said...

#11 does not sound like a lot of fun! I'm not big on getting wet!

-d ma said...

#3 is a particular problem in my household.

Kaz's Cats said...

Numbers 5, 6 and 7 are pretty unpopular with us. We're just thankful that we've never had #8 happen to us since we moved in with mum. A cat-a-log of horrors!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those are indeed very bad things.

jan said...

Our cat starts howling if her food dish is about half full and runs to it like there is something terribly wrong with the house. Of course that is why she is getting fat.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Artsy Catsy said...

Diamond, I'm in full agreement with everything except #8 -- I LOVE baths! And that mousie-under-the-couch thing seems to be a universal cat problem. I think all couches have built-in mousie magnets.

Rocky

Daisy said...

Oh, those are some very bad disasters!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

ack! you're right! that are totally cat-astrophies. scary....

Tybalt said...

How horrible that #11 happened to you!

Tamra Maew said...

#3 Always happens to me! I got 11 mousies but within one hour they all manage to get too far under the mouse eating sofa for me to retrieve them. You can see my blog to know how I feel about #'s 5,6,7 these days...

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

That was a very good T13!

I think #5, #6 and #7 are the very worst!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Those are truly awful things. Sometimes it is just not easy being a kitty!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh no, now we'z gonna haf nitemares! Mom sez fleas are horrible things and dat is why daddy does da flea purventchun inna spring.

Trixie said...

I don't mind getting wet but I do not like the PTU!

Mickey said...

Yup!! That list is scary!!How can beans be so absent minded ??
Being stuck in the rain is bad. That stuff is wet,yuvk!!
Purrs Mickey

Chairman Mao said...

ACK, alla those things are deffinitely rough! And I'm always losing coffee stirrurs undur the entertaynment system. Drives me CRAZY!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh those are dreadful things! I'z gotted one more to add though - being told you'z gotta go on a diet and stop eating your sisfurs pregnancy food! :(