Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tattle Tail Tuesday

Michael Crawford I am rather disinclined to tattle about my Bean today. For one thing, we watch Phantom of the Opera on DVD last night. It's gotten a bit on the chilly side, so while she was laying on the couch, I lay on top of her and we watch DVD together.

Humans are very warm. Their bodies give off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil. So I was very happy, laying on her, being warm, getting petted and watching the DVD which had some very nice music. In fact, she say I look so contented it was pity she did not have a camera close by so she could get the expression of bliss on my face.

Anyway, Bean has seen Phantom of the Opera live several times and she likes Michael Crawford better as the Phantom then Gerald Butler. Crawford was originally cast to be the Phantom in the moovee in 1990, along with Sarah Brightman as Christine, but when Andrew Lloyd Webber divorce Brightman, the project get put on hold. The Moovee not get made until 2004, so they get new Phantom.

But she still like the film.

However, she know all the words to the soundtrack so for the rest of the evening she humm and sing to me.

You know, for a human that come from a musical background, she cannot carry a tune in a bukkit. It is painful to listen to.

So Bean, please do not try to sing anymore, kay?

On a side note, I sleep on her most of the night too. As I say, humans are very warm.

Vine Line


You make my day I get an award from Gretchen at Paw Prattle!

The You Make My Day Award is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 Kitties.

So, I wish to pass this award on to Zed Monster at Bad Kitty Cats, Black Cat at Black Cat Follies, Tripper at Life's a Trip, and PhyscoKitty.

I would give one to Annie Mosaic but the Mosaics don't like it when I do that.

16 comments:

-d ma said...

Glad you found some warmth and a good movie.

Kaz's Cats said...

Smart move Diamond - don't let that body heat go to waste. Congratulations on your award too,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Tybalt said...

Good job with the snuggling, Diamond. When it is cold out I make sure to sleep on top of my mommy as often as possible. Congratulations on your award!
(My mommy sings to me, too. I pretend to like it.)

Black Cat said...

Concatulations on the award dear Diamond and thank you for passing it to me! I love reading your blog too! Glad you got some good snuggling and warmth with your bean. Phantom of the Opera was on teevee here the other night and I missed it;( Never mind, it's sure to be on again sometime:) xxx

Annie Mosaic Cat said...

WHAT?
Since when do we bow down to blotchy boring and geriatric felines???
I accept my intended award and thank you for your exquisite taste in recipients!
As for ability to carry tune in a bucket, not only did I snort at that, I totally relate.
Blessedly we don't watch many
musicals, and she doesn't know a word to Hairspray, which we did watch.
OH. I forgot (repressed) about watching Sound of Music over New Year.
"Somewhere in my youuuuuuuuuuuuth or childhood,
I must have done something wroooooooooong."

Yeoooooooooooooooooooooooow!!

Trixie said...

Snuggling is a lot of fun and beans are nice and warm. I like to lay on the back of the sofa on my blanket and lean against mom's head.

Daisy said...

We saw that movie, too. It was very good.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Our Mommy cannot sing either. It hurts our ears when she tries. Congratulations on your award. You deserve it!!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Beans are definately warm and cozy! My Mum LOVES The Phantom of the Opera too. She saw it in London in 1987. My Mum is a painful singer too, not only can she not get the words right, but she is also tone deaf. She loves to sing at the top of her lungs and it is very painful for me indeed.

jan said...

We like to curl up around mommy until she gets all warm. Then we all jump down at once. hehehe. She says it's like being tossed into a refrigerator.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Who doesn't like an award?! Congrats on yours--didn't we say it would be the first of many?!

PB & J said...

Oh yes - warmth is the only reason puts up with Mommy (that and the fact that she doesn't kick him off the bed in the middle of the night).

The Furry Fighter said...

congratulations on your award!

m,y Mum likes Michael Crawford too - but ina comedy he used to be on TV called Some Mothers Do AVe Em, his character was called Frank Spencer and was brilliantly funny x

Mickey said...

Ever wonder how many movies are spoiled by Mombeans trying to sing?
I think most cats agree :)
Congrats on your award too!
Purrs Mickey

Junior said...

My Meowm agrees with your lady about Michael Crawford being the better Phantom.

I like my Meowms warm body the most at night.

Concatualtions on your award!

Karen Jo said...

I also like Michael Crawford better as the Phantom, but I like the movie, too. Congratulations on your award. I have another one for you on my blog.