Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday 13 - Little Balls

Thursday 13


So these are my little ball toys:

Photobucket


2 mini-tenis balls, 2 spike balls (which are very much fun to leave right in front of human's bed at night so they will step on them in the dark when they get up to go to the bathroom), and 2 crinkle balls.
2 puff balls, and 2 glitter balls.
And my favorite 2 flitter balls (made by SmartyKat with feathers on them).

But that is only 12 so to make it 13 I give you:

Photobucket


Bean's Tiger Woods ball, which I not allowed to play with. I do not understand this, as it's Tiger ball, so it should belong to Cat, right?

Right.

Glad you agree.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!




PeeEss: It is now cold enough to snow (32 F/0C).

Inside the house.

I know, I know, it's -102 c where ever you live, but please keep in mind that we don't have central heating or double paned storm windows or anything like that to keep the cold outside the house.

I have ice on the water in my water dish.

17 comments:

Daisy said...

You can never have too many fun balls to play with!

Parker said...

All of those wonderful balls! You should be allowed to play with the Tiger Woods ball!
I'm sorry you are cold! The weather has been very strange!

Mickey said...

You have a super collection of balls!! I like the ones with fev-vers too!!!!
For where you live that IS cold!!!!!! While it is colder here,we have a furnace that keeps us toasty warm :) I hope you have lots of fleecy blankets! Keep warm and keep those spiky balls near the bed,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

You're right it makes sense you should be allowed to play with a tiger ball. Better yet tell your bean i'll give her a nickel for that ball.

I agree, it's cold in MN but if the water in your water dish is freezing, that's pretty darn cold.

Captain Jack and Dante said...

You have mini teniis balls? I love to play with the the dog's tennis balls so I bet mini ones are fun too! Thank you so much for giving me the award btw, I love it and blogged about it today!

-Dante

Forty Paws said...

You don't have heating? Tell your bean to go out and get you a space heater right now!!!

Luf, Us

Tybalt said...

You can never have enough balls . . . especially jingly ones that you can play with in the early hours of the morning!

Jimmy Joe said...

Those are great toy balls! I hope it gets warmer in your house soon. Being cold is no fun.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Trixie said...

Balls are great fun to play with! You have a really nice selection too.

DaisyMae Maus said...

You need to cuddle more! It's too cold at your house.
DMM

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those are great. I hope you stay warm! That sounds like it is very cold right now.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm sorry you're so cold. It sounds like your mommy needs to get you a little space heater (but only run it when she is snoopervising!!!) to keep you warm. You could keep it next to your favorite bed!

What great toys. I don't understand how a ball with the word "Tiger" on it can't be played with? That is so silly.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Holy crap, Diamond, it's dat cold OUTSIDE but inside we are warm and toasty. Yoo mom needs to find a heater fur yoo...

Artsy Catsy said...

Ooh, brrrrr, Diamond - ice on your water dish? You'd better come over here and snuggle in front of our fireplace!

Rocky

Pablo said...

The Tiger ball is definitely yours! No question. I think you should steal it and bat it around the house (while your bean isn't looking) to keep warm.

Mickey said...

Hey Diamond, I hope the cold does not hurt your fruit trees :(
Really cold weather will kill the trees.
Purrs Mickey

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Oh dear I am so sorry it is cold in Florida! Maybe you can come here, but then it is cold here also and we are busy making slippers! But you don't need any so I hear:)
I am still keeping your mommies sister bean in my purrrayers...this is so sad and worrisome.
Much love to you Diamond and the mommy