Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, January 28, 2008

What's Mew Me-Me

I have been tagged by The Fury Fighter for Tigmut'hep's 3 New Things About Me MeMe!

All you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to the purrson who gave it to you and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about! :)

I just do this me-me last Tuesday and not much happen around here, but I will try it anyway.

1. I now have domain name for my blog, which is http://www.diamondemeraldeyes.net/. I have not figured out how to show it on the top of the blog yet, but I am working on that.

2. Bean has been sick, and so we have a sleeping contest last three days. I let her win. Today she is feeling better I think and has gone day hunting.

3. Bean has bought me the 40th Anniversary Edition of the Jungle Book Moovee. I like this moovee because it has tiger and panther in it. We have not yet watch the new moovee because we have been too busy sleeping.

So that is all that is new with me.

I would like to tag:
Pumpkin;
Tesla;
and Sunny.

I have not done the petspics.blogspot.com me-me in case anyone want to tag me for that.

20 comments:

-d ma said...

I haven't seen the Jungle Book in many many years. I remember liking it a lot when I was a kid...

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

The Jungle Book is a fun movie! :) Sorry to hear your human was ill, but glad to hear she is feeling better.

Ramses said...

Oooh I'z glad your Mom is feeling better and that's one great movie you'z gotted to watch! I'z very fond of movies, especially iffen I get to snuggle My Mummy during them! :)

Vincent and Mike said...

We're glad your bean's feelin' better. A sleepin' contest sounds kind of fun to us, though.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ah I hope you enjoyed your marathon nap with your human. I am glad she is feeling better.

Tybalt said...

I am sure mommy has that movie somewhere . . . I would like to watch a movie that has a panther and a tiger in it.

Forty Paws said...

Paw lufs the Jungle Book! Sorry to hear your bean has been ill. So are both of ours. Lots of hacking and sneezing and stuff.

Luf, Us

Sultanfus and Guy said...

Hope your Bean feels better soon!

jan said...

Humans don't understand the value of sleep. We sleep a lot. We stay healthy. They sleep when sick.

Misty the alpha Poodle

PB & J said...

Sorry that your mom wasn't feeling well, but it was nice of you to let her win the sleeping contest!

If you'd like to do the petspics meme, consider yourself tagged - we did it over the weekend!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

I LOVE the Jungle Book, it is such a good movie.

I hope your Mum feels better soon.

Wrigley & Cobalt said...

I just left a comment but Cobalt ran over the keyboard and I think it got deleted. :-P

We're glad your bean is doing better. Lots of sleep is good, and it's good to let them win the contests sometimes.

Have fun watching Jungle Book, when you get the opportunity.

Gattina said...

It must be a worldwide hibernation crisis between cats ! I have a dormitory too !

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Ooo, a sleeping contest AND a new movie! Yoo've scored big...

michico*Adan said...

I hope your bean could recover completely soon~!!!!

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Mommy and I have been having the same contest for the same reason! I am winning!
I think we should file a petition for the Royals to keep a Royal kitty!!

Isis said...

Oh I like movies too! :)

Deana said...

I love the movie Jungle Book and just recently purchased the DVD for my Disney Collections. This is my first visit and I just wanted to say how very much I've enjoyed your site!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm glad your beans is feeling better.

The Jungle Book is a great movie! I loved it when I was a kid :-D Your beans is very good to get you the special edition of it!

Thanks for tagging Sunny with the meme. He's working on it.

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Diamond, we're sorry that your mom was feeling sick, but at least you two got to spend some quality time together. It was also really nice of you to let her win the sleeping contest when she wasn't feeling so good. Jungle Book - should be a great movie - our Mum also bought us a copy, but we haven't got around to watching it yet. Hope you enjoy it,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha