Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, February 2, 2008

Caring Cat Award

It is Caterday and Bean get up early and go day hunting, so I guess it means that Tacks Season has started and I will not see her much for couple or three months. I do not like Tacks Season, I would rather have my human around, as I like to socialize with her.

Caring Cat AwardMickey the Black Cat has kindly given me this Caring Cat Award which was created by Diamond Down Under, a lovely Russian Blue that lives in Adelaide, South Australia.

While this award is for Cats, I would like to give it some humans as well, because they care for special cats. So I wish to pass this award on as follows:

To Zed-Monster, for caring for the Bad Kitties Festival of Chaos and for Dirty Paw Bukowski;

To Rascal who is very sick and needs some special caring and purrs;

To Strayer who cares for a lot of feral kitties in Oregeon and who needs some help to fund her spay & nueter program. If you can make even a small donation to help fund her programs it would be appreciated;

To Dragonheart for caring for Merlin's ears;

To Not the Mama for caring for Little Iris, Spooker, et. al.;

To Misty Whispurr for caring her for her Mom through a really tough time right now;

To Pepper, Queen of Cheetahs for caring for her Mom who has pneumonia;

To Gretchen for caring for her Mom who is sick too;

To Cat Blogosphere for caring for all of us;

And to My Bean who spends an awful lot of time caring for me!

I also wish to say Happy Belated Blogiversary! to Cat Blogosphere who celebrated their first blogiversary on January 4th. They were such repurrtin fools that they forgot about it!

16 comments:

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-)

I don't like Tacks Season either. It stinks!

jan said...

Our cat Taki only cares about having her food bowl full all the time.

Misty the alpha Poodle

-d ma said...

Congratulations on the award. That's a great honor.

Strayer said...

Strayer says 'thank you' for this award and Bucky, the long hair white kitten, says, "I could get to Florida. You're not safe from my purring heart even there!"

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Concatulations on da award and a big thank yoo fur mentioning our mutual frend in Oregon, Jody really does a super human job for the kitties there!

Christine and FAZ said...

Well done Diamond and well deserved. FAZ

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations Diamond.
And oh boy wow, fanks for passing it on to the Cat Blogosphere! I's putted it on our Awards page! Fanks from alla us at the Cat Blogosphere!

Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns Diamond. You chose some really good Poodins and Beans to pass it on to.

Tesla said...

Wow it's only been a year? amazing!


And that award is great!

Sultanfus and Guy said...

Congrats on your award!

Lux said...

Many congratulations on your award!

Mickey said...

I am happy you like your award.You passed it in to some great beans and cats!!!
Purrs Mickey

Rascal said...

Diamond I am so very honored. I very much appreciate your encouragement and support. Purrs!

Team Tabby said...

Congratulations, Diamond, on your award!

Mindy & Moe

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

congratualtions on your award! I like your list of three things. I think you have great ideas!

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts for Sonny and his family. They mean a lot to us all.