Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


Zedmonster Valentine
Diamond loves Zed-Monster


graphics


Cat Hospital
My health care provider


My Clubs


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catnip AND Treats

I thought the idea of Catnip OR Treats for Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos kind of silly. After all, what's wrong with both?

I mean, treats are important.

Cat,treats,Diamond


Bean when shopping yesterday and discovered, if you can believe it, a four pack box of Temptations. I have to give a big paws up to the packaging department at Whiskers for coming up with something so....innovative. The box contains two of my favorite flavors, salmon and chicken.

Cat,Diamond,treats


But much as I applaud them, I also wanted to say it's long overdue. Temptations should have been packaged this way from the start. In fact, a big variety box with one or two pouches of each flavor would actually be better.

Cat,Diamond,treats


We - or I think most of us - get treats for modeling, so treats, obviously are very important to a cat. BUT...

That's a big bag of catnip you have there


Catnip is LIFE. Catnip is what make life worth living. What was that line from Braveheart? All Cats die. Not every cat really lives.

The better to nip me with


With Catnip, I am living!

(Yes, I am niphead. To that end, I join Catnip Anonymous yesterday. I look forward to telling all of my furriends about the finest nip toys in all of the world! Because if they are out there, I WILL find them!)

On a side note, Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said they didn't know I had any white. Well, aside from the white spot on my chest I was named for, I have this big white patch on my underside.

The big white spot


So when I sit in a certain way, I can look very tuxie indeed.

sleeping on back


I also have little bit of white in between my legs where my fixit scar is. The furs grow back in white.

Otherwise I pretty much a House Panther.

But, the Hottie Mom interceded with the Cat that run Tuxie Gang and I have now been admitted as a member. They say maybe the mail get lost or go to spam box. I do not know. But I now member of Tuxie Gang too.

I will have to sit just right when I send them pictures so that I look very Tuxie in them.

I also join Daisy's Pink Ladies Kitty Group and go on my first mission yesterday. (It is covert operations group.)

So as you can see, I have been very busy. I also get award from Mickey, but I will tackle that in my post about BHS, which I must work on today. Research continues...

23 comments:

Daisy said...

A two pack, three pack, or four pack of Temptations is always better than a one pack! You sure have been busy lately. I am very glad you joined the Pink Ladies!

Parker said...

Oh Diamond - I don't know what was cooler, the Temptations, the 'nip, the cool sign in the background or YOU!!!
I, too, am a 'niphead, and proud of it!
Smooches!

zevo calamari said...

The Pooses for Peace invite you to joing the Bite & Run Brigade!!!!!!

We love nip!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Oh yes, treats and catnip are very important things. We don't get Temptations because of Dragonheart's food allergies, but we get lots of other yummy treats.

-d ma said...

Easy on the nip! Remember moderation, moderation, moderation...

Diego would love to join the house panthers. his email is sjl412@hotmail.com.

tell gardy and smitty that we would like to see denard span in center.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

We would buy Temptations by the gross if we could!!
Holy Moly thats a big bag of nip! You must have connections!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Lots of treats and catnip!

Tyler said...

Wow Diamond, you're one lucky cat. I can't believe the size of your nip bag. I'm a bit envious.

The Devil Dog said...

You are very cute, Diamond, panther or tuxie. We don't care. We like you. As for tempations. Any treats that come in a multi pack are the bomb as far as I am concerned.

Roxy

Tesla said...

ohhh diamond, i really really am jealous of everything you have. Mom didn't get ME a quilt. Or temptations.


I wonder what they are.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are right, they should make a big variety pack!

Those are very sexy poses by you in the last two pictures ;-)

The Whiskers & Purrs Gang said...

We ain't never had us any of them "Temptations"...what is they? Is they good?

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

jan said...

Our human planted catnip in our yard. It is totally gross and stinky.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Gretchen said...

I see a package of purple Temptations! I don't have a purple package of temptations in my stores. Now I'm really sad. I love purple and it was my idea that they should make a purple package of temptations. What flavor are they? the purple one...I mean.

Hugs...G

Eric and Flynn said...

We both like Temtayshuns, but mum tells me I'm a total niphead. I got reely eggsited when I saw the size of your nip stash.
Flynn

Hot(M)BC said...

Nip AND tem-tay-shuns! Wow!
Grate bout the TGH too :)
Purrrrrrrrs!

Pablo said...

You know what? Nip doesn't really do anything for me. Just makes me a little dozy. MoMo says it's because Australian cats don't react to 'nip. It's been bred out of them or something (maybe not on purpose, I mean, why would you?). Love the multi-pack Temptations, though!

michico*Adan said...

Oah~!!!! Diamond~!!!
You have such a wonderful weekend~!
4 pack of Temptations and catnip~!!!!!!!! So great!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Holy cats! We want dat big box of temptations! Dey should make a 12 pack like da beans soda pop comes in.

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Dear Diamond,

Thank you so much for your support in the recent "Crystal Hurricane Lantern" incident. You were totally right, the lanterns did not want to live anymore. I am not guilty!

Luv,

Skittles, The Huntress

The Cat Realm said...

Voting has started at http://redcarpetbuzz.blogspot.com.
Please come and cast your vote!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

MoMo said...

Gosh, what a lot of Temptations you have. I have never had any and I don't react to nip. Double disappointments! I am also terribly envious of your beautiful quilt. I should just hang my head and go home and hope that SS will give me some pizza tonight to atone for my under-privileged state.

Cat-a-holic, Lilly and Laila said...

That is the biggest bag of nip we've ever seen before!