Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Diamond's Dilema

Click picture to bigify it.


Reptar Valentine
My Valentine to Reptar, my local mancat furrrriend.


Snarf Valentine
My Valentine for Snarf, my Pikapet mancat furrriend.


Zedmonster Valentine
And finally my Valentine for a certain mystery mancat meezer, here on Cat Blogosphere.


Who to pick?

So many Mancats, so little time!

22 comments:

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Mom says she is patial to The Righteous Brothers 'cause Unchained Melody is of her all time favorites. Now she'll be singin's that all day. Sheesh.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Bean couldn't remember the Elvis Presley song when she was working on that valentine, so she went for Unchained Melody instead. It worked out pretty well.

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Wow, you have lots of Valentines, Diamond. You are one lucky Ladycat!

Chance said...

Oh noes, yoo bettur hurries. Yoo Da big day iz tomorry!

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all lovely Valentines and you have a difficult decision to make. Why not find four more and have one furr each day of the week. If it's good enuff furr us mancats.......

Artsy Catsy said...

Diamond, thank you so much for kicking off the bidding on our auction for Churchill! You are a fine feline, indeed, for stirring up the spirit of things!!

Rocky

The Furry Fighter said...

choose them all!!! mancats get to, why not lady cats? :)
x

Tybalt said...

You shouldn't have to choose, Diamond. I say keep them all as your valentines!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Long distance relationships can be difficult, so my suggestion is to go with the local mancat;-)

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

How are you going to choose Diamond? Maybe they could all be your Valentine. They are all very handsome mancats.

PB & J said...

Goodness, those are all good looking ManCats to pick from! You sure are luck to be able to pick!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are right. I am lucky that Latte chose me and was so devoted!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Oh Diamond, you are very, very poplular!

jan said...

You're a fickle little feline, aren't you?

Misty the alpha Poodle

Beau Beau & Angie said...

Hee heehehe I likes dat sayin' "so many mancats so little time."
Beau Beau

Mickey said...

Nice Valentines!!!! All very handsome. You are goung to be having some fun :)
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

a fickle feline? I think that's the norm... my only advice? make a quick well communicated decisive decision.

Boots & the Interlopers said...

Keep them all we say!
And DeeDee became a master at escaping from her harness, now she just goes out and has fun.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Ooo a mancat stable...

Rascal said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

michico*Adan said...

Happy Valentine's day to you as well~!!!!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

My sweet Lady Friend, please come see my new post just for you. Purrs and Purrs and Purrs and Nose Kisses.

Zed Monster