Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, February 29, 2008

Floofyhead Friday: Mini-Me

Floofy Head Friday Header


It's nice to see Mike out and about again after his and Gretchen's MomBean's long illness. Hopefully this is good for his MomBean's heart too, to see Mike enjoying himself in the Cat Realm.

While I don't have anyone as adventurous as Mike the Mysterious here, I do have a black floofyhead. His name is Echo and he is my Mini-me:

Cat,Diamond,floofyhead


Here we are decked out for St. Patrick's Day. I think Bean still needs to get the green boa feathers she saw before to put down on the table for my St. Patrick's Day shots, and she also needs to fix and hang my Black Cat Pub sign.

Cat,floofyhead,Diamond


Echo has actually lived with my Bean long than I have. He was Mini-me of Phantom, who came before me. If you will look close in this picture, you will also she that Echo as a mini-me, that I have named Canyon. My next task, should I choose to accept it, is to find a mini-me for Canyon, but this may prove pretty hard, since Canyon is just under 2 1/2 inches tall.

As you can see, not only does my Bean like House Panthers, she like Mini-mes of House Panthers as well.

I would also like to find a Meezer Mini-me, so I can pretend it's my handsome Zed Monster and cuddle with it when he is not around. Purrhaps I can get Bean to order me one online.

Squillion


We also have a couple of Squillion mini-mes in the house, although these are mini-mes of Eclipse, the one who came before the one who came before. Bean was owned by Eclipse when she got out of High School and still lived back in O Hi O before coming to the Sunshine State.

Cat,Diamond


Bean was also trying to get a picture of me wearing the "Mother's Milk" flashy, but while I was more than happy to co-operating with taking pictures, I refused to stand "just so" with the flashy banging around into my chest. Besides must make it difficult for the human, can't let her think she's got me trained or something.

One hopes she is going to take the time tonight to put together my new header for the opening of the Black Cat Pub tomorrow. I know she's been stressed out by Day Hunting and especially by a pair of harpies she's been wanting to kill, but that's really no excuse to ignore my graphics work...is it?

11 comments:

Mickey said...

Black Cat Pub?!!!! Oh boy I'll be there!!
I like your mini-me,it's cure :) You look so good all decked out for St Paddy's day :) Mom does not do anything like that , but that's OK, I do not like to dress up.I am a Mancat after all :)
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

i think echo proves that you were destined to find your bean. he's a perfect mini-me.

Tybalt said...

Diamond, I love your mini-me AND your St. Patty's pictures! I hope your bean does get you the green boa . . . you look stunning in a boa! Purrrs.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love your spring photo! It is beautiful.

Daisy said...

I cannot wait to see your new header for the Black Cat Pub. It sounds very intriguing!

jan said...

Cool mini-you. And most impressive St. Patrick's day tableau.

Misty the alpha Poodle.

Jan said...

Hey, Diamond,

We're not members of Cat Blogsphere but we learned Momo placed a memo on there yesterday about Pepper. So we dropped over there and noticed you put one on for Pepper today. What a nice thing to do for her! We did notice there is no link to your site and the one to ours doesn't work - "blog not found." We wonder did they mean to put in a link to you?

Again, thanks. We're sure Pepper and her mom will appreciate it.

Jan's funny farm

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

Black Cat Pub? Excellent! Your mom's got great taste - the more House Panthers, the better. Our Lady's got a thing fur black kitties too. She even made us post one she wants to adopt on our blog. Not gonna happen though - Grr's not exactly nice to non-littermates.
Midnight

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are great photos of you and all the different mini me's :-) I think your beans should get you a Meezer mini me. That would be terrific to have a mini Zed there with you!

Forty Paws said...

A Mini-me! How cool!

Luf, Us

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

St. Patrick's day at the Black Cat Pub? Okay...