Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, February 17, 2008

Little Miss Romance

Most Romantic Pet


"Pet Care Magazine? That best you can do?" I meow.

"Hey," she says. "You're lucky I found that. Those icons are so small, you could have ended up on the front of Bodybuilding Monthly or something similar.

"How about collage?"

Zed Monster & Diamond Collage


"Oh, that not bad for first effort," I purr. "What about collage for side bar?"

"I'm working on that?" she say.

"Really? Look to me like you watching moovee."

Yesterday, she go shopping so I get some new moovees to watch. I get Shark's Tale and Madagascar. If I could ever get over my dislike of water, I tell you, those fishes would have something worse than a shark to fear, because I would eat them all! They look VERY tasty!

She also get Braveheart 2-disc special edition and Bladerunner 25th anniversary edition for her herself. Given a choice between the 2-disc director's cut set for $15 or the 4-disc 25th anniversary edition for $30, you know which one she pick, right? She says it make her feel old, since she remembers seeing Bladerunner when it first come out.

I point out she is old.

Speaking of old, I see where Harrison Ford was disintered so that he could reprise his role as Indiana Jones in a new moovee. I so glad they mummify him, because I pretty sure he been dead longer than I been alive.

Anyway, we get the odiferious situation in the house corrected. If she ever complains again about MY litter box smelling...

Just in time too, so I can enjoy nice romantic candlelight dinner with my Zed Monster on Saturday evening.

Photobucket


I wear my good pearls special for this occasion. Don't I look beautiful?

Photobucket


Really, my Zeddie is the most romantic Gentlemancat on all of the internets! And thank you Tyler, the moovee you suggest was just purrrrfect. We very much enjoy it!

Photobucket


You can see more picture in my new Xanga Valentine's Day Album or on my Photobucket Album.

If you will excuse me, I must now get human off her butt and snoopervise the doing of the laundry. Ah....warm clean clothing to lay on....heaven!

Purrs, headbumps and kitty kisses to you, my Zed Monster!

10 comments:

Parker said...

Oh Diamond - you are romantic! I am quite impressed!

Tesla said...

what a beautiful candlelit dinner!

How romantic.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



btw, thanks for the catnip info! i loved it!

Lux said...

I think you look fantastic on the cover of Pet Care! :)

Enjoy that warm laundry!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You do look fantastic on that pet magazine. Makes me want to go buy one!

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahah - my maid saw blade runner when it first came out!
You look gorgeous!

Mickey said...

Diamond,you are such a romantic. I think you pretend to be a tomboy,but are really a girly girl :) You are very pretty too.I hope you had fun with Zed :)
Purrs Mickey

jan said...

When Zeddie makes indecent proposals, don't say we didn't warn you.

Misty the alpha Poodle

michico*Adan said...

This is very romantic~!!!!
I am very admiring of you!

Karen Jo said...

I am sure you and Zed had a very romantic dinner by candlelight. You look really good on the cover of Pet Care.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Diamond, those are absolutely beautiful pictures of you, and so romantic!