Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, February 22, 2008

Mail Call

Photobucket


I've got Mail! It is from my Scottish Fold friend Misty Whispurrs in Michigan. She oversees the running of The Quilted Squirrel. Can you guess what I got?

Photobucket


It's a beautiful Kitty Quilt! I'm afraid because we were using the flash, the colors on the quilt do not look right. Bean says we will take it outside tomorrow when she comes home from dayhunting and take a picture in the sunlight so you can see the colors better.

Photobucket


I think the colors match my furs beautifully!

Photobucket


It's a very comfy quilt too! I will enjoy sleeping on this!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Or playing!

Photobucket


Oops! I was rolling around on my quilt so much I fell off the bed! (I meant to do that!)

Photobucket


You can find more pictures with my quilt here.

Floofy Head Friday Header


floofyhead


This is TC Bear.

TC Bear


This also is TC Bear.

TC Bear has been in town since mid-January to help with the Minnesota Twins free youth training clinics and now with spring training. He is the mascot for the Minnesota Twins Major League Baseball Team.

floofyhead


My TC Bear is very huggily. Bean say, "What would you do if TC Bear attack you?" and suddenly TC Bear jump on my back! He has never done this before! Purrrhaps he wanted to steal my Kitty Quilt! The answer is I bunny kick him across the floor!

floofyhead


When he is being better behaved, TC Bear hangs out with the Baseball Dude, Jeter Bear and the Coca Cola Bear.

25 comments:

Parker said...

That is one beautiful quilt Diamond! It matches your pretty furs!

Maggy & Zoey said...

What a handsome quilt for a handsome cat... do we see some diamond patterns in there...

Mickey said...

I agree,that is a fabulous quilt! You look good on it. Good thing you bunnykick unruly bears!! You can look after yourself quite well. Cool :)
Come to my blog. I have an award for you :)
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

it's great to see TC in a warm environment. that is a great looking quilt but i don't believe you meant to fall off the bed. really.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is a gorgeous quilt Diamond!

Irishcoda said...

A beautiful quilt and it sure looks like Diamond likes it very much!

Daisy said...

That is a wonderful quilt you got Diamond. It looks good with your pretty black furs.

PB & J said...

You look lovely on your new quilt - what a nice gift!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Your kitty quilt is very beautiful Diamond, it goes purrfectly with your furs.

Sometimes I roll off the bed too, but I always mean to.

Spooker said...

A beautiful quilt for a beautiful lady!

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Diamond that is a beautiful quilt! I goes beautifully with your furs. Quilts are fun to nap on and play with!

PKPWV said...

That's a really nice quilt you received! You are very lucky!

Yeah our woofie is named Velcro because she nevers leaves moms side!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Junior said...

That is a lovely quilt! And it does match your furs!!!

Tamra Maew said...

Good call on the bunny kick! That quilt looks fabulous, I'll go chew the servants for one :)

Purrrs, Tamra

Maggy & Zoey said...

Special note to Diamond Emerald Eyes, from Zoey: "my Zoolatry Human needs no help whatsoever from me, or anyone else for that matter, to look like a "weeble"... she has accomplished that solely on her own with thanks to Pepsi and Lays Potato Chips.

Tesla said...

Wow! what a nice quilt! I loves it!


i must get me one of those....

Rascal said...

What a gorgeous quilt! I'm glad to see that you wasted no time in claiming it properly.

Chairman Mao said...

That's a beeyootiful quilt! You look like you're enjoyin it a lot, and it is purrfeckt for your furs!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

goldenshade said...

You look so sweet on your quilt! We have seen your messages around and wanted to say Hi.

Shade and Goldie

Marilyn MonREOW said...

What a lovely quilt! You look so comfy and content lying on it *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Diamond. What a pretty quilt. It does match your fur very nicely. As for rolling off the bed, I know you meant to do that, as I do it every now and then. Stay warm on your new quilt.

Roxy

Lux said...

That quilt looks beautiful, and very comfy!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Diamond I would bunny kick that bear for you my LadyCat.

How beautiful you make the quilt with your adorable furs and sleek self.

What a place we could snuggle up. And I completely understand about falling off the bed on purpose. I just today dropped from my perch behind that woman on her office chair.

Purrs and Loves for a fabulous weekend and much sunshine.

Yours Truly,

Zed Monster

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

That is a beautiful quilt, Diamond. Enjoy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a beautiful quilt you got!