Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, February 18, 2008

No Myth - It's my 3rd Blogoversary!

High Society


Today is my 3rd Blogoversary on Xanga. I came to live with this new human in November, and it took me a while to figure out this strange 26 letter code humans apply to their language, as well as how the computer works. My Bean's main blog, Thoughts on Goal, is on Xanga, and I watch her blog. So when I feel ready to begin my own blog, I make one with Xanga because that was what I learned.

I first start out slow because I still not much used to the code and with blogging. I mean, let's face it, you can convey so much more with a tail wave than you can trying to type in what a tail wave means.

And even worse, I have to find all the letters, one by one on the keyboard and press them. I tried doing it the way the human does, with all her fingers and gotted this...

9qhni vnioiodfnoiuainaoininveubuauibuekdmaomvomeoaiububigbune

Not very meaningful, you know. And did you ever notice, if the order of the letters is supposed to be A - B - C - D - E etc, why the heck do they start out on the key board as Q - W - E - R - T? Does that make any sense to you? And what is a qwert anyway?

This was my Very First Entry. About a week later, I protect Bean from a Thunderstorm. Then I discover this Spring Training thing that she goes to every year. She still goes to this spring training and she still cannot jump any higher.

Then I not blog for a while. That is because the building we live in get struck by lightning and it break the photo lines and the computer. So I not have a way to get onto the internet again until we move into this house at the end of the year. (Cannot go to library to use computer there. Cat not allowed in. Don't have Library card anyway.)

After I find Cat Blogosphere and many cats complain they have trouble with Xanga I sign up for BlogSpot account. I have moved a lot of my back entries to BlogSpot through beginning of 2007. I still Xanga because of the photo album and video integrated features, but they do not allow Java-script code, which is pain. BlogSpot does allow Java-script, but you have to use outside providers for photos and videos. Oh well, just can't seem to win.

But really, three years on the internets. Over 200 posts. I think that is pretty impressive. I hope you do too.

Sorry, no Myth Monday today, but did you really want to find out about this President's Day the humans don't really celebrate? I thought not.

Don't forget to stop by Bad Kitty Cats Pooh Box Clan Journal for the 32nd Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos where my beloved Gentlemancat Zed Monster leaves me a special message. (Swoon)

(Note to Misty, the Alphalpha Poodle: I am fixed. I pretty sure Zed Monster fixed too. He will not be making any indecent suggestions. Cats not like dogs, who still hump legs even after they can no long make puppies.)

18 comments:

Wrigley & Cobalt said...

Happy Blogoversary!! 3 years is a really long time. :-)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary! You've been blogging almost as long as my human (though I think her first blog was closer to five years ago).

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Happy 3rd Blogoversary Diamond!

The Magazine Cover is beautiful, I didn't even know you were a model!

jan said...

Happy Blogoversary and many more to come, we hope.

Misty the alpha Poodle

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hey well done on surving this long in the jungle that is the cat blogosphere! Only kidding, you know we are all softies! purrs to you xx

PB & J said...

Happy 3rd Blogaversary!

-d ma said...

congrats on the anniversary. Three years. Wow.

The Furry Fighter said...

happy blogoversary my dear diamond friend!
3 years is quite some dedication x

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Happy Blog-oversary!

I tried a few different blog platforms too, and I'm not sure what a qwert is, but I think it is a type of fruit.

Chairman Mao said...

Happy Blogiversary! Wowie, three years is superduper!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

mog said...

Happy Blogoversary, congrats. Um, my kitties are fixed, all except Jezi and the boys hump her. Perhaps if I get her fixed they'd stop. I trust that Zed will be a perfect gentleman when not tormenting Merlin.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Team Tabby said...

Happy 3rd Blogoversary, Diamond. We certainly think 3 years is a very awesome accomplishment!

Mindy & Moe

Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Blogoversary Diamond, concatyoolayshuns furr three years of blogging. We can't visit you on Xanga cuz it makes our compooter freeze and sumtimes crash. We don't know why though.

Junior said...

Happy (belated) Blogoversary!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your 3rd Blogoversary, Diamond :-D