Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Secret Agent Cat

Agent 99


There's a cat who leads a life of danger
To everyone she meets she stays a stranger
With every move she makes another chance she takes
Odds are she won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent cat, secret agent cat
They've given you a number and taken away your name

Beware of handsome mancats that you find
A handsome face can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Or you'll give yourself away
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent cat, secret agent cat
They've given you a number and taken away your name

Swingin' on the Riviera one day
And then layin' in a Bombay alley next day
Don't let the wrong word slip
While kissing purr-suasive lips
The odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Secret agent cat, secret agent cat
They've given you a number and taken away your name

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to abduct a certain mancat I know and activate the cone of silence so we can have some purrivacy....

21 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so happy about you and Zed! He is a very good friend of mine, I've always had a bit of a crush on him, so you take really good care of that hunky mancat! I know you will, you are purrfect for him! Congrats on the catch!

Tara

michico*Adan said...

I read and read,
this is a great poem.
You are really good!

Parker said...

RRRrrrrrowww! Have fun with Zed Diamond!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Mom says to say that, at this very moment, she has a Johnny Rivers CD in her car CD player. Do do do wa, shoobie doobie.

Whatever that means!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Enjoy spending some time with Zed!

Tybalt said...

Great song, Diamond!

Have fun with your Zed. ;)

Mickey said...

Diamond!!! While you are off having fun with Zed,I have to listen to Mom sing that song!!!!!
Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa--I guess that'll be top secret, eh? Congrat's on your blogoversary, Diamond!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Daisy said...

You make a good secret agent cat! Enjoy your special time with Zed.

jan said...

You probably can't have a shoe phone.

Misty the alpha Poodle

-d ma said...

great now i'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day.

i liked your re-write though.

DEBRA said...

Ooooooooo secret agent 99...concats to you and Zed Monster!
Now I can't get that song outta my head....secretagentmancat....

Purrs
abby

catsynth said...

That's really cute.
But now we have the song stuck in our heads :)

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Very interesting poem Diamond but we hope that you will live to see tomorrow and a lot more!

Have fun with your "certain mancat".

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We love your song. We're singing along!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

I had NO idea you were a Secret Agent! Now the "secret" part of your agent work is out.

My boyfriend Maximillian is a Secret Agent with the Burmese Security Forces.

Tyler said...

Thanks for informing me about Midnight Monday. I like the sound of it.

Junior said...

You go Diamond!!!! Have a great time!

PB & J said...

You're so funny Diamond - have fun with Zed!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Woo hoo! Privacy with a certain mancat :-D

Tiger Lily said...

I like your poem! Congratulations on your 3rd blogoversary!!