Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, February 16, 2008

A smelly sort of Caterday

I'm afraid I did not do a good job snoopervising yesterday. Bean went Day Hunting and left Dick the Maintenance Guy here because the bathtub and toilet were draining slow again. The last time he was out, the good plunger vanished.

"Are you saying I took it?" Dick ask.

"Well, it didn't sprout feet and walk off on it's own," she tell him. So he said he would check his truck.

Anyway, I should have been snoopervising what he was doing, but it was nice day out - no rain - so I go outside to check it out.

Well, whatever it did, he make it worse, and when Bean come home there was sewage in the bathtub. Very smelly (so I guess now she knows her poop really does stink).

Happily, she seems to know what she is doing, so she managed to make it go away by late last night, but rotor rooter is coming out today. Part of the problem is that this old house, have small diameter pipes which get clogged a lot. She like old house though, so there is no arguing with her about it.

She says at least she knows the old house has been built well enough to survive numerous hurricanes, so she feels safe here.

So I feel bad because I not snoopervise well. Then she bring me roses when she come home so I can have nice candlelit dinner with my Zed Monster, and I feel really bad about whole thing.

Roses for Diamond


They are lovely though, are they not?

Vine Line


Bean stopped by Realty Office to visit Stinky Rental Kitty. Stinky, whose real name is Baby, just get groomed recently, so he not stink right now. When he has not been groomed, he smell worse than Baby Mao.

Stinky used to be feral kitty, but he was given a job at the Realty Office as part of a Feline Employment program in the city, and has now become quite the fat cat in the business world.

Stinky Rental Kitty


As you can he's quite the widebody style of tabby cat.

Stinky Rental Kitty


Stinky's main job appears to be taste testing the Bar-B-Que poolside that is served by the motel next to his office from time-to-time. He is also supposed to catch rodents, but I've never heard of him doing that. He claims he does not like to be picked up, but I know that he purrs and cuddles like a kitten when my Bean pick him up and start giving him scritches. Such a lush.

Stinky Rental Kitty


He is a longhaired domestic cat who also answers the phone at the office and is good with numbers, as you can see from these pictures. I do not know if he has sold any houses lately. I have heard the market is kind of soft right now.

Anyway, I guess I must go now and wait from Roter Rooter to show up. What a day!

17 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are byootyful roses. We hope you enjoyed yer candlelit dinner wiv Zed Monster. We hope your mum gets her drains sorted out, cuz baffs are good places furr playing in, but not when they smell of poop.
Stinky Rental kitty looks nice, but yer right, he is a widebody.

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Those pipe problems don't sound very good! We hope roter rooter will fix things.

Those are lovely roses. We hope you had a nice candlelight dinner.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Roto Rooter on a Saturday, what a way to enhance your weekend ... hee hee! Momma has had pipe problems too, she couldn't use her kitchen sink or dishwasher for a week last year! Luckily daddy was able to fix it himself to save them some green stuff. Hang in there!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Artsy Catsy said...

Congratulations, Diamond! Your bid of $30 won the N-1 necklace in our auction to help Churchill with his vet bills! Thank you so much for your generosity!!

If you'll email me at artsycatsy(at)yahoo(com), I'll send you PayPal instructions.

Thanks again!!
Rocky

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Wonderful roses! We're sorry you're having such a stinky weekend. We just JB's blog and PooPoo is still stinky too. It must be a new stinky virus going around or something. Be careful not to catch it.

jan said...

We like to see cats with jobs. Keeps them off the streets.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Always something to snoopervise, eh? At any rate, that is a lovely cat over at the rental office.

Daisy said...

Sewage in the bathtub, peeyoo! I'll bet that was a little bit stinky. It was nice to meet Stinky Rental Kitty. It seems you have a stinky theme going today!

-d ma said...

plumbing problems... sounds like a gas!

glad you and yer bean enjoyed the departed.

Lux said...

Those are indeed some lovely roses!

I'm so sorry to hear about your stinky pipe problems - I hope the Roto Rooter guy gets everything fixed up!

Chairman Mao said...

Good luck with the roterrooster! I mean, roter-rooter. hehe And Stinky looks like a superkool kittycat! He's a big floofy feller.

And what beeyootiful rosies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Mickey said...

Hope you get your bathroom fixed.
Don't feel bad, it's not your fault the man was a goof who can't do his job.
Nice to meet Stinky too :)
I hope the roses smedded good ;)
Purrs Mickey

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, what gorgeous roses! And I sure hope the Rotor Rooter man gets things all fixed up.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahah - old houses have their problems! We know what you are talking about - our house is from 1929 with the original pipe system in place......
Happy belated Valentine's Day to you!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow there sure is lots of action where you live. We had that smelly poo thing happen at our house one time. The humans hated it but I quite liked the smell and went over to investigate.

I like the reality cat Stinky, he seems to have a very important job - mousing and BBQing does keep a cat busy. FAZ

wildcatsthree said...

So sorry to hear about your smelly little problem Diamond. That's no fun. Hope it all gets cleared away today for you guys. What a mess!
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow, your beans got roses for you! You're lucky! How did they taste?

I think Stinky is very handsome, widebody and all :-)