Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, February 7, 2008

T-13: Awards and Honors

Thursday 13


My post on Mardi Gras was a featured post on Xanga this week. So I get like 57 eprops and 28 comments on it. So, that is #1 of 13 awards and honors I get.

2. I have my blog featured by Catster twice.
3. I was Kat's Cat of the Day on November 7, 2007.
4. I was Petster Pet of the Week, Week #18, 2007.
5. Mickey Give me I Love Your Blog & Caring Cat Awards.
6. Chey give me Extraordinary Gold Star Special Award.
7. I was twice Most Popular Cat on Pikapet.
8. Catnip Corner give me Bloggers of the World Award.
9. I win 4th place in St. Patrick's Day Contest on Pikapet.
10. Gretchen & Mr. Hendrix give me You Make My day Award.
11. I finish in top 10 for May (twice), June and July on Pikapet.
12. Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny give me Thinking Blogger Award.
13. I have Xanga feature on of my photos on September 17, 2007!

Kitty Limericks has also written limerick about me, and Zoolatry make me into works of art! Very exciting!

So, I think I doing pretty good so far. It always fun to get an honor, award or recognition. I have much fun doing this blog, so I hope you also have as much fun in visiting it.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


28 comments:

michico*Adan said...

You blog is very rich, Diamond~!
That's why you get so many features~! There is always something new to learn from your blog~! And I am very honored that I could know more knowledge from here!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Wow, you have a great many awards Diamond! Many Congratulations!

Parker said...

Wowie Diamond! That's a lot of cool awards! Concatulations!

Ramses said...

Ooh that's very impressive! :)

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Congratulations on all your awards! Very impressive! :)

Kelly Cat said...

Way to go, Diamond! You earned all those awards, too. Keep up the good work!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congrats on being featured on Catster! that is really nice!

Tamra Maew said...

You are just so full of acomplishments! I think you deserve a nap.

Purrs,
Tamra

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on all of the awards and honors! You deserve them. ;)

-d ma said...

congrats on all the well deserved recognition...

Daisy said...

That is a lot of wonderful recognition, Diamond! And you deserve it because your blog is very interesting and fun.

jan said...

A most impressive list of honors. Your virtual trophy case must be full. You have great posts and deserve to have them honored.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Lux said...

Wow! Just look at all your awards - this is wonderful!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

You are very popular Diamond! Concatulations on all your awards.

Artsy Catsy said...

Wow, Diamond, you are a famous kitty! We're honored to know such a celebrity!!

Your Artsy Catsy friends

PKPWV said...

Diamond-you are famous!! It must be your eyes!

Kodak, 3 perf and Winton

Junior said...

That is a lot of awards! Concatulations!

Thanks for the info on the homes for the outdoor kitties. Meowm has 3 on our porch and has two on the neighbors porch. Meowm wishes she could build a little house on the porch and pipe in heat in the winter and A/C in the summer.

Mickey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is nice to see all the recognition you get because I like your blog and I like you :)
A very pretty balck cat!! :)
Purrs Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a lot of awards and recognition! All well deserved :-D

PB & J said...

All those awards are wonderful - wel done Diamond!

MoMo said...

Wow, that's is impressive!!!! Congrats on your awards! Your blog is interesting and fun and I do learn a lot from visiting you.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on all your awards and honors, Diamond. I do enjoy reading your blog very much.

Team Tabby said...

Congratulations on all your awards, Diamond. Your blog always has something different, and informative.

Moe & Mindy

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa, Diamond, you are a very important Internets presence! Congratulations on all of your recognitions.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Kaz's Cats said...

Hey Diamond,that's an impressive list of awards - but we think that you deserve them. There's just so much to read when we get to your blog,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Chairman Mao said...

ConCATulashuns on yur awardies -- that's superduper! You deserve 'em all -- you've gotta superduper bloggie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Ooo, concatulations on all dem awards and honors. We love yoor bloggie cuz it is edjum, ejema, edjuk, er, we learn stuff from it.

Wrigley & Cobalt said...

Congrats on all of your awards!! You are very popular.