Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, February 28, 2008

T13 - More Toys

Thursday 13


Cat Sitter DVD Beowulf was released on DVD Tuesday so of course, human come home with directors cut last night. It use motion capture animation, So you get those weird looking sort of humans like in Polar Express, but there is really cool dragon in it. I just want to know if she is going to rush home next week with 101 Dalmatians for me, or if she make me wait until she can get it on previewed rack like she did with Jungle Book. She did buy me Cat Sitter DVD - I do not know if this is the same as the visual catnip DVD that 40 Paws get, but it kind of interesting.

Anyway, I have already showed you my mousies and my little balls, which is what I usually play with, but today I want to share with you 13 other toys I play with.

1, 2 and 3:

Cat toy


My peacock feather (top), feather sparkle wand, and birdy wand. I really like to put the bitey on the birdy wand.

4, 5 and 6:

Cat toy


Rainbow ribbon (top), sparkle wand, and cat lure. Rainbow ribbon is a really fun toy. The sparkle wand Bean uses a lot when we take pictures to get me to look at camera, or go where she want me to go. Cat lure is hand tied feather lure with is fun to chase.

7:

Cat toy


Giant Krinkle ball that I get last year for Eastern.

8 and 9:

Cat toy


Jungle Cat, which has a bell on it, and Morris Bag, which has cat nip in it.

10:

Cat toy


Radio Rascal, radio controlled mouse. I think Bean has more fun with this one than I do.

11 and 12:

Cat toy


Twitter bird and red dot laser pointer toy.

I'm not really a big fan of either, the bird chirps and kind of freaks me out sometimes and I can't seem to catch that annoying red dot.

13:

Cat toy


Catfish tent/toy/sleeping bag from Petlane. My Catfish is a lot of fun!

As you can see, I am very fortunate feline to have all of these toys. Some cats not have any toys at all, let alone high tech ones like radio controlled mouse.

I have lots of other toys as well, the spiders you have seen, little bow tie toys to bat around and a kitten mitten to interact with my human. Purrhaps I will show you more on another T-13, but I think this is enough for one day.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


27 comments:

snowforest said...

You got so many fun toys! Have a great thursday!

goldenshade said...

Wow. I..can..hardly...speak. Toy...overload...need...rest...want...more...toys.

~Goldie

-d ma said...

boy you have a great toy collection.

i hated reading beowulf when i was in school so when the movie came out i not only had no interest in going but i was revulsed. however that animated angelina jolie looks yummy so i may have to change my mind...

Tybalt said...

Those are some great toys! I really like the catfish at the end . . . I think I would like one of those.

Junior said...

Those are some great toys! I can't seem to catch the red dot either!

I love the catfish tent!

Daisy said...

I have not seen many of those toys before. I think the catfish tent looks the funnest.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Wow! that catfish bag is awesome!!!!
We like our wand toys best too.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

you have very cool toys! i want to come over to play with the sparkle wand! I love sparkles!

you may earn the nickname Dealer of Death by killing all of those mousies .

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are fortunate. You got some great toys!!

I think I want to get a radio controlled mousie. I have never seen that before, and it looks like lots of fun :-D

PKPWV said...

Diamond, those are great toys! Our mom forgot it was thursday 13!!! Silly mom

Kodak, Winton and 3 perf

MoMo said...

Gosh! You have so many pretty toys! I like the catfish best.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

You gots some really fun toys. We had a feather wand too but all the feathers gotted pulled off. So now it is just a wand.

Samantha & Tigger said...

That is one sweet collection of toys Diamond! We want to come and play with you!!
Your FL furiends,

Gretchen said...

You've got a lot of very cool toys. I think it's time my mom bean bought me some more toys. I'm bored with the old ones.

Hugs...G

Tesla said...

WOW! that catfish is awesome! i'm jealous

PB & J said...

Oh we love all your toys - most of them are our favorites too. But that fishy is soooooo cool!

Karen Jo said...

You have a lot of really fun toys, Diamond. I really like your catfish tent/sleeping bag.

meemsnyc said...

Wow, that is an impressive line up of toys!!

Mickey said...

Ooooooooooooooooo,I like those toys!! I want them too.....MOM!!!!
#13 is really cool :)
Purrs Mickey

Team Tabby said...

Diamond, yu have lots of cool toys!

Mindy & Moe

Cheysuli and gemini said...

FEATHER TOYS!!!!!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Wow, yoo gots a lot of great toys.
We gots a whole toy box and another stash in a closet...we'z spoiled.

William said...

Oh my Bast, I so want that catfish!!!

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie Kazowie -- those are superduper toys! MOMMA!!!! WANNA PLAY!!!! NOW!!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh wow, those are superb toys! I'm sure you have a wonderful time with them. *smile*

You asked about my hearing, as I have one blue eye. Indeed, Mom thinks I am deaf on my blue-eyed side. My hearing is a bit... odd. I seem to be partially deaf, but not all the way deaf. But it's rather nice... see, there are some frequencies I don't hear well at all, frequencies that bother other kitties. For example, I am not frightened by thunder! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

michico*Adan said...

You have so so many toys~!!!!
So great~!!!!
You are a very lucky kitty~!

Ramses said...

Ooh want to play with the wands! :) I so love them and my laser pointers too! Though my new fave is my Valerian scented pompom! :)