Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, February 21, 2008

T13 - Reasons I love Zed Monster

Zed Monster Header


13 Reasons why I, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, love Zed Monster.

1. He, Zed Monster, saved Dirty Pawed Bukowski when she got outside accidentally, even though he, Zed Monster, got no credit for it, and didn't need to.

2. He, Zed Monster, and I, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, are both addicted to Pitr Pats and Temptations.

3. He, Zed Monster, often hosts the Bad City Cats Festival of Chaos, despite all of his, Zed Monster's, duties as head of the Bad Kitty Cats of the Poohbox Clan.

4. Despite being tormented by, and having his, Zed Monster's, toys stoled by the unruly kittens in the household, he, Zed Monster, rarely hisses.

5. He, Zed Monster, tried to get into the Tuxedo Gang Hideout as a tuxie-meezer, but was denied entrance. I, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, asked to join said club as well, given the white furs on me, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, but was also ignored. *

6. He, Zed Monster, puts up with the Snotfaced Girl. He, Zed Monster, deserves to get some love for this onerous duty!

7. He, Zed Monster, does not cause the entire world to go into instant panic when he, Zed Monster, goes outside, much like myself, Diamond Emerald-Eyes. He, Zed Monster, also knows how to handle himself, Zed Monster, outside.

8. He, Zed Monster, opens things. This would be a useful skill to have. Purrhaps he, Zed Monster, will help me, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, open a credit card account so I, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, can shop online.

Diamond Credit Card


9. He, Zed Monster, takes his spokeskitty job seriously.

10. He, Zed Monster, knows how to levitate and levitated the small green plastic hat. This too seems a useful skill to have.

11. He, Zed Monster, is a very handsome Mancat, but doesn't flaunt his, Zed Monster's, mancattedness the way some Mancats do.

12. He, Zed Monster, entertains visions of global domination, as do I, Diamond Emerald Eyes.

13. He, Zed Monster, is a Bad Kitty Cat, Member of the Poohbox Clan, while I, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, am a little devil.

Photobucket


I realize that this is not as romantic as Marilyn's submission, as she has probably written 13 haiku to Mickey, but I'm afraid I'm not the poet she is.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!





*PEE ESS: If anyone else get snubbed by the Tuxie Gang, please let me know. I thinking of starting "Too Good for the Tuxies" club.

24 comments:

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

That's a wonderful list, Diamond. You and Zed make a cute couple.

Snubbed by the Tuxedo Gang Hideout? What do you mean? We Tuxies are pretty accepting - we have grey and black tuxies, and even woofie members.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Zed sounds like a really great mancat for you Diamond and he does really interesting stuff. Please do not be mad at the Tuxedo Gang. Bounce was the only one at our house who could join!

DEBRA said...

Diamond

Those were 13 great reasons why
Zed Monster is so special. YOU did a fantasticalitical jobbie of listing all of your reasons. I am sure he will be tickled purple...

Purrs
Abby

Sunny's Mommy said...

Zed sounds like an all around great mancat :-) If he could teach you how to open credit card accounts, that would be so much fun!

Hot(M)BC said...

Yep, Zed is awful speshul :)
If yoo want a credit card, try joining the ASPCA and they'll send lotsa offers. hehehe
Dunno what's up about TGH -- they let Sol join and he's only got about 3 white hairs. Maybe they didn't realize that yoo's got sum white hairs too?
Or yoo could join House Panthers maybe?
Purrrrrrrrs,
Alla Us

Tybalt said...

Diamond, those are all great reasons to love your Zed. What a great mancat he must be to have earned your respect! I think that you and Zed will be able to accomplish great things together.

-d ma said...

i think i'm now in love with zed monster. those are all great reasons to love him...

tell your bean i don't blame her for blaming justin morneau for her getting sick. i tell ya, you can't trust them canadians.

Mo said...

That is a great list, Diamond!
Zed is one lucky kitty to have you as his devil-cat!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think it was a lovely tribute to Zed!

Daisy said...

It sounds like Zed is the perfect Mancat for you! You make a wonderful couple.

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

You and the Zed Monster make the purrfect couple.

I haven't tried joining the Tuxedo Gang, but I bet they would snub me too!

PKPWV said...

We forgot it was Thursday thirteen....

Afraid of drinking water from the sink-I LOVE it!!! I bet you'd get used to it. I'm terrified to climb trees-and you do that!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 perf

Junior said...

Zed Monster sounds like a wonderful dood!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

well I think that is a wonderful thursday thirteen - leave the poetry to the ones who need - I like seeing a cat who is a devil, it is much more entertaining! hehe x

Tesla said...

Hello there diamond. Those are some very nice reasons. I'm sure Zed is happy. :)

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

What a nice way to say I LOVE YOU to Zed! You are a very amazing black panter lady!
The Mousehole Cat is very hard to find in book ofrm or any form for that matter. I looked for over a year and finally last night was ableto win both a book and a VHS on eBay I am so charged up and can hardly wait for them to arrive! I will give a tea party when they do and show the movie somehow if I can.
Thank you for coming by so often and brightening up my days:)
Love Miss Peach

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

so sorry about all the bad grammar and spelling...I need some coffee:)

Mickey said...

So!! What was your boyfriendcat's name again? Hahahahahaha!!
Diamond,I think you like Zed Monster very much because that was a great T13 :)
About the comment left by "-d Ma", I say you "can't trust people who say you can't trust Canadians"!!!!!
Heh,heh,heh :)
Purrs Mickey

jan said...

The world domination thing intrigues us. We must give this some serious thought.

misty the alpha Poodle

Eric and Flynn said...

That's a great list about Zed Monster.we can tell you really love him.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Zed's purrty handsome and awesome...um, are yoo a tuxie? Wow, we din't know yoo hadded any white, we thawt yoo were a house panther!

Karen Jo said...

You wrote a great tribute to Zed Monster. The two of you make a great couple.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh How I, Zed Monster, am blushing. If only I, Zed who loves Diamond, could spin like Victor Tabby Cat, to be dizzy - oh wait, that is not needed. I, Zed am dizzy with loves for my, Zed Monster, Ladycat Devil. Meowza.....

World Domination! Kitty Cats Taking over the universe! Bow down humans and give us Pitr Pats!

Oh about the Tuxie Gang, they allowed me Zed Monster, after much mewing to be an honorary member. I am sure they would let you Diamond join as well. They are a super club and all the kitty cats are fantastic.

It is off to dream of my Diamond. Purrs and Kisses and Loves.

Smootchies

Zed Monster
Yours Truly

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

I, Zed Monster, have a post script. The account hunt is in progress for you Diamond. There is a possible Pitr Pat online order form and if not, we shall contact management and insist door delivery.

Purrs and Snuggles

ZM