Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tattle Tail Tuesday

I think my Bean is a Cannibal. I already talked about her baby eating tendencies in a previous post, but I think there is more to it than that.

Matt Damon To start with, we were watching The Brothers Grimm moovee last week. I know that she like the Matt Damon actor because I hear her talking about him with her friend Dutchess Rowena the Evil Stepmother(1). And we watch him in moovees all the time. But as we were watching this one, she kept remarking that he was just delicious. Now, Temptations are delic, but Matt Damon? So this was a little weird, but then she is a little weird anyway so I really did not think much of it.

Johnny Depp But then, on Saturday we watch Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp and she keep remarking that he is just "yummy". And like my Sheba food is "yummy". So I'm thinking that maybe she want to eat Matt Damon and Johnny Depp. But I do not know why she would want to do this because they could not make any more moovees if she eat them. And besides, I see where they try to eat Johnny Depp in Dead Men's Chest and he get away, so I do not think he'd be very easy to catch and roast.

At least she does not want to eat good little kitty cats. I would be VERY concerned if that was the case.

Meanwhile, I was going through her purse Sunday while she doing laundry, trying to find her plastic so I could buy me TWO drinking fountains, one of inside and one for outside. Anyway, I find tickets for where she is going to see Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday the 16th and Baltimore Orioles on the Sunday the 23rd. I think it very rude that she is going bird watching and did not invite me. I would like to go kill watch these Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles too. Blue Jays are especially tasty.

Well, all this talk of food has made me hungry, so I am going to have snack, and then go cat-a-coma for a while.

(1) Rowena is neither a dutchess or a step mother, evil or otherwise. But her daughter have the Dancing Disney Princess DVD and the evil stepmother in the story is named Dutchess Rowena. She loved it so much, she now goes by that name!

19 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

The maid laughed and says she understands but would not explain it to me! I personally suspect she is a cannibal too....
I hope you find the plastic and get yourself some awesome fountains!!!

Annie Mosaic Cat said...

OH! You must take your bean right now to YouTube to watch the Matt Damon/Sarah Silverman video! They made it for Jimmy Kimmel. I think I saw a link to it on the Huffington Post sidebar, too. Arianna is my heroine.
Your bean will gobble it up!

Tybalt said...

My mommy says stuff like that about Johnny Depp, too. I don't think she really means it . . . at least, I hope not. I think people come to take away mommies who eat other people.

How dare she go birdwatching without you!

Spooker said...

I think my Not The Mama must be a cannibal, too. When he saw Matt Damon in Brother's Grimm he said, "Oh I could just eat him right up."

Yay for the water fountains. Trying to get Not The Mama to get me one of those! But for some reason his plastic is empty...

growls & hisses,
Auntie Spooker

Mickey said...

I think that a lot of Mom's are cannibals!!! My Mom agrees about Johnny Depp :0 , Oh dear!!!!!!
She is birdwatching without you!!??
The nerve!!
You need to have a serious talk with your bean!
Purrs Mickey

Junior said...

Wow! Your bean sounds scary! Thinking other beans are "yummy".

Meowm is feeding several stray/feral kitties right now, so hopefully if the stripedy cat needs food, he will get some. We also have a neighbor who feeds the strays/ferals as well.

-d ma said...

I'd be on your side about it not being right your bean going off to see the birds without you except why were you going through her purse? That doesn't seem right... I'm mad the Orioles got Adam Jones for Bedard and we got Carlos Blippin Gomez.

I watched 'The Departed' over the weekend and thought Mr. Damon was outstanding. He makes a great bad guy.

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.... I do hope you are positive that your bean does not like good little kitty cats, I would be worried if I were you.

DEBRA said...

Gotta go bird watchin....maybe you could stow away in her purse and she wouldn't notice...if her purse is like my Momma's she would not notice me in it if I decided to hop in....

Purrs
Abby

Tamra Maew said...

My lady was practically drooling... she must be a cannibal too! And mMmmMMm blue jays... I've seen them from the window but they are not balcony birds and never come close enough for snatching... I mean watching.

Purrrs,
Tamra

jan said...

Our biped also expresses that she could just gobble him up when watching movies. Very weird.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Trixie said...

Your Mom is going bird watching without you? That is so unfair!
Good luck on getting your two fountains.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yup, we've suspected our mom was a cannibal but have no proof. Yet. She sez dat to...oh he's deelish and he's so yummy...and just last night she was drooling in her sleep and we think she as dreaming about eating peepul! It's okay if she wants to eat da bad beans but not our frends...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I do not think she should go bird watching without you!

MoMo said...

Hey, since you have done some research on the Chinese zodiacs, when was it first instituted? It must have been in place by the Zhou dynasty which was about 2nd mill BC. Surely there must be domesticate cats in China by then. Anyway, domestication would not be a criterion for selection since neither the dragon nor the tiger is a domesticate animal.

MoMo said...

My apologies. The cat may not have been in China in 2nd millennium BC since all cats traced their ancestry to the middle east in a recent DNA study and thought to have spread along trade routes in the first millennium BC across Europe. Thankeeee :)

Lux said...

Mom says your bean has good taste! :)

Sultanfus and Guy said...

Oh you must get those fountains we love ours. I think maybe you should sleep with one eye open just until you figure out this cannibal thing.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's not very nice of her. If she's going to watch birds, she should take you with her!