Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tattle Tail Tuxie Tuesday

I like to tease human sometimes, so she go to spring training and I decide to tease her about first boyfriend of spring.

Minnesota Twins,Spring Training


Kevin? I meow.

"Oh honey, Slow is my friend," she reply. Yeah, that what I say. She call him a boy and is a friend. Therefore Boy-friend, right?

"Not like that," she blush. Hah!

Minnesota Twins,Spring Training


"Dirty?" I suggest.

"No. He's like my son. With a accent."

"Yeah and he nearly old enough to be your son too," I point out with a purr. And accent my left paw. She can speak Perth as well as a native!

Minnesota Twins,Spring Training


"Justin?" I muse with a flick of my tail.

"No, definately NOT Justin."

"Why? You have 'I <3 33' T-shirt."

"Yeah, but I bought that for Jon."

"But you tell Jon you buy it for Justin"

"What they don't know won't hurt them."

I think about this.

Minnesota Twins,Spring Training


"Gardy? He more your age?"

"Well," she say "That's true. But I think I like his son better."

"Yes," I agree. "Toby cool."

She sweet on Kevin, I don't care what she say. I know she is.

(More spring training photos are available on my Bean's Rookie Whites blog.)

Vines Line


Artsy Catsy Charm


I am modeling the gold Laurel Burch cat charm necklace I win in the Artsy Catsy Auction to help raise money for Churchill. Since this is also my first Tuesday since I worm my way in join Tuxedo Gang Hideout, I am trying to look very Tuxie in this picture and show off my white furs.

Artsy Catsy Charm


This is a better Tuxie picture, but I have my head turned wrong way as I try to avoid the flash. I was not being very co-operative model.

Artsy Catsy Charm


This is best picture of all, but you can not see the Tuxieness, since I hide the big white spot on my tummy.

26 comments:

Forty Paws said...

We can see your tuxie furs!

Luf, Us

PKPWV said...

You're a Tux Diamond! Wow...the necklace is very nice!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Your cat charm necklace is lovely! You look pretty modelling it, Diamond. :) We see your tuxie furs!

Isis said...

Ooh I see treats, I hope you got lots for modelling! :)

Parker said...

That necklace is almost as pretty as you! You really are a teaser with your Mommy! :)

wildcatsthree said...

What a great necklace for a beautiful boy, or should we say man cat.
You have a couple awards waiting for you at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

Enjoy!
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

-d ma said...

it's great to see the spring training photos... gardy is quoted in the paper this morning saying mike lamb looks like some cartoon character- deputy dog perhaps. maybe your bean can get a good photo of mr. lamb...

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

What a beautiful necklace Diamond and it goes so well with your furs! Concatulations on joining the Tuxedo Gang!

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on joining the Tuxies! You have a lovely white spot, and you model that necklace very well. Good job on teasing your human as well. ;)

Tuxedo Gang said...

Hi Diamond! Welcome to the Tuxedo Gang and your 1st Tuxie Tuesday! Your Tuxie furs are so cute!
Samantha & The Tuxedo Gang

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You look great in that charm. I hope you got paid for that modeling job!

Daisy said...

I see your white furs! You are a very classic and understated tuxedo kitty. And you look pretty wearing that necklace.

jan said...

Our human goes to watch the 49ers summer camps. We have no idea what that means.

Misty the alpha Poodle.

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Yes, there are the wite furs. Totally tuxie! You make that necklace look very pretty.

MoMo said...

Preeeeetty necklace! I'd only just noticed your cute tuxie diamond, how unobservant I have been! I got sidetracked by that majestic panther on your blog page.

PB & J said...

Welcome to the Tuxedo Gang Diamond!

Purrs,
Bert

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a great charm necklace, Diamond! According to Daisy's expert advice, modelling requires lots of Temptations.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Tesla said...

what a bootiful necklace yoo have there!

Jan said...

Hmmmm. You wormed your way in, huh? We mean, you joined the Tuxie Club. Very nice. Our Cameron is a tuxedo.

jans funny farm

Mickey said...

Diamond,I think you have fun teasing your Mom,heehee.
You also have the same markings as my little sisfur Tillie.She has a few white hairs at her heck and on her belly.
Your Cat charm is lovely :)
Purrs Mickey

Chairman Mao said...

What a beeyootiful necklace, and you are a fabyoolus tuxie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

michico*Adan said...

I know, Diamond.
Actually you wear black shirt and black coat. Only very lovely adorable white bow and white vest under your Tuxi coat~!

You are very very handsome~!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

What a gorgeous necklace! You look great modeling it. And you're a lovely Tuxie!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are nice pictures. I like seeing your white spots :-)

Junior said...

I can see your tuxie furs! And you look lvery nice in that necklace!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Well my goodness what a thing to see on your blog! The Twins are our hometown team!
We live in Minneapolis. We have a couple of friends that go down the spend a week at spring training every year to see the baseball and enjoy the sun, though they won't be going for a couple weeks yet.