Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, February 1, 2008

Three Dreams Me-Me

Smudge and Zoe have tagged me for the Three Dreams me-me. I have wanted to do this me-me for a while!

The rules are:
a) Post who tagged you and link back to them and then to http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.
b) Then answer this question: What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer any consequences?
c) Then tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.

Here we go:

1. I would get Bean's plastic so that I could shop on-line and buy toys and treats that I want and have them delivered to the house. I would buy all the things that I have wanted for a while like a Gizzy Quilt, a cat door and a water fountain. I would probably also need to a buy a bigger house to put everything in, so I would want a new house where I could have a room all to myself and have the world's largest cat-tree jungle gym installed.

(I have telled Bean that she can buy new 2-bedroom house on quarter acre lot for only $500 down, rent to own, but she does not want to live in Lehigh Acres. Something about a 1-hour commute to work?)

2. I would want to star in a moovee, or maybe star in a triology of moovees. Then I could be celebricat and all the news medias would write things about me. I think I would be a much better roll model than Britney Spears who would be locked in dungeon and never heard from again. (This will also help pay for all the stuff including the new house I buy in #1.)

3. I would like to find good furrr-ever homes for all cats and kittens. This is not altruistic move on my part. This is to prevent my soft-hearted human from suddenly showing up with unwanted brofur or sisfur. If all cats and kittens (and woofies) have good homes there will be no one for her to suddenly adopt.

Of course, with my luck, she would find alien cat from Mars to bring home.

Space Kitty


So, those are the things I would do.

Now, I wish to tag Zed-Monster, who probably has some interesting things he'd like to do besides get rid of his tail, and Diego-san, Theo and Thompson at Cat's Eye, and Baby Mao.

11 comments:

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are all excellent wishes. I think I like #2 the best. You could star in a triology of mooveees and be a great celebricat! I don't watch many moovees but if you were in them, I would!!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Those all sound like wonderful things to do! :) It's too bad you don't want a sibling. Siblings are so much fun to play with, snuggle with, wrestle with, cuddle with, etc. :)

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Very excellent wishes. We love hte idea of stealing the plastic cards and buying stuff. We still want a cat tree in the shape of our pirate ship!

Tybalt said...

Diamond, you would be the purrfect celebricat! If you accomplished #2, then #1 and #3 would be a breeze! I think you dreams have every chance of coming true! Purrrrs.

Team Tabby said...

Celebricat! We like that wish, then we would know a celebrity, ha.

Thanks for admiring our pictures. Mom almost got a pic of me with all my furs on end my tail puffed to 3 times its size, on account of the cat-next-door jumped up and was looking in our window. She was too slow and missed a great mancat pic....oh well, next time

Moe

Daisy said...

I would like to do number 1 also. So far I have not been able to sneak into the wallet to, er, borrow the plastic. Darn it!

jan said...

Alien cat looks like our cat Taki except Taki is uglier and has bigger teeth.

Misty the alpha Poodle

The Crew said...

If I could get my Mom's plastic, I'd buy myself a stroller. EVERYONE, except me, has a stroller and it's not fair!

George

Hot(M)BC said...

Grate wishes! I hope yore Mommy doesn't bring home that alien cat tho. It looks kinda scary!
Purrrrrrrrs :)

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Tail? What tail?? Maybe that tail could be in your movies. Please take it!

I think with your beautiful eyes you should be in a movie! Or three! And yes agreed on the humans adopting more demon spawn kittens. Please let there be no more homeless kittens!

If I could steal the plastic I would certainly purchase a few large cages to hold demon kittens!

You have excellent dreams! Thank you for tagging me! I shall gather my thoughts and post this evening!

Sending more love and kisses and hugs and smootchies! Thanks for being patient with us. That woman is in big trouble for her lack of feline courtesy. My friends are important to me!

Ahhhh sorry this is long winded.

Purrs and Headbumps and Nose KIsses

Chairman Mao said...

hehe, I think it would be lotsa fun to star in a moovie! And you would be a much, much better roll model than that Broccoli Spears gurl.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!