Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

White Cat Wednesday

(Dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip)

Cat,Diamond,photoshop

I'm all white
Nobody worry 'bout me
Why you got to gimme a fight?
Can't you just let it be?


I was kind of at a loss. How do I join Gorgeous Gingers or Kick-A Torti clubs? But then last night, that all change.

Bean fire up Photoshop and make me all white. So, now, if she can do that, how hard can it be to make me ginger or torti?

And besides, Secret Agent Cat needs as many disguises as she can get!

So what you think? Am I as elegant as Luxor?

Vines Line


Totally Awesome Excellent Blog


Wild Cats Three at Catnip Corner has given me a Toadally Awesome Award of Excellence. This is my second Excellent award, but that is okay, I like getting awards.

I would like to give the frog...er, finger...er Toadally Awesome Award to the following Toadally Awesome blogs: Lion-headed Zoey at Zoolatry, Captain Jack and Dante, Perfectly Parker, The Hotties, Tybalt Prince of Thieves Cats, the incredibly cute Snow and Forest, and Misty Whispurrs.

(Dear Misty, thank you again for my Kitty Quilt. I sleep on it every night!)

28 comments:

Parker said...

HaHaHa! You are the mistress of disguise!
Thanks for the award! The toad is totally cool!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Oh yes, with Photoshop you can taken on many different disguises!

Congratulations on your awards!

Mickey said...

Diamond,you are elegant and a Master of Disguise too ;)
That's bound to come in handy!
Purrs Mickey

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

You gotted turned white! You look good in white but we prefer the natural you!

Concatulations on your awardies!

-d ma said...

the white look looks swell but i think your natural color is better...

Hot(M)BC said...

Yep Mistress of disguise. I do think you look better in black, tho. Fanks for the award! I have to show it to Grandma Cat -- she looooooves toads n frogs. hehehe
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi and the rest of the Hotties

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-)

I agree, a secret agent cat needs many identities. Let us know if it works and you get into the other clubs.

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha ha! You are gorgeous in any color, Diamond!

Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it. =^_^= And congratulations on being so excellent yourself!

catsynth said...

Very elegant.
Your photo inspires us to fire up the image-processing software and make some more interesting photos...one of these days...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yes, you can make many different disguises--although why you would want to be anything but yourself I do not know. You are perfect as you are!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

No need to change your color, you're the perfect color for you Diamond!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh wow - we didn't even recognize you! Wonderful disguise!

Thank you for the award. We are most honored to recieve an award from such a great secret agent!

Junior said...

Secret Agent Cat? I don't see a Secret Agent Cat!

Concatulations on your award!

Lux said...

You are absolutely gorgeous! :)

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you'll be a great secret agent! you're elegant and stunning in any color.
i love your pretty charm necklace.
concatulations on your awards!

PKPWV said...

Diamond, congrats on your award. We think you look better as a black cat!!! But that's our opinion!!

And smacking down the doggie is Winton's favorite activity!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

wildcatsthree said...

You look good, but we think we prefer you el naturel' Diamond.
Happy WW
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

PB & J said...

You're funny Diamond! You'll make it into all the groups with a little help :-) But we like you just the way you are - a house panther/tuxie!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

elegance personified my friend! And I look forward to seeing a tortie version of you! Maybe a siamese version one day too? x

Team Tabby said...

Yu look quite good as a white cat actually! Congratulations on your awards.

Mindy & Moe

Dorydoo said...

Hi, Diamond! Congratulations on your awardies -- they're very well-deserved!

And wowie, thank you so much for the beautiful photo-portrait of me on House Panthers! I hadn't seen that -- it is just gorgeous. It made my Momma say SQUEE! She says I am a very photogenic little kitty girl *grin!*

Love and cuddles from Dorydoo!

Forty Paws said...

Heh heh. Great idea!

We think your Toadully Awesome award is cute.

Luf, Us

Tamra Maew said...

The servants always tell me to stay away from the paint... now I see why!

Congratz on being so toadally awesome hihi!

Purrrs, Tamra

PKPWV said...

Hi Diamond,

I'm dark grey...but I'd love to join the house panthers! I'm feeling a little left out since Winton and 3 Perf are part of the Gorgeous Gingers!!!

-Kodak
Winton and 3 perf

Tesla said...

hello! you are great at being a secret agent. And, i think you would make a beautiful torti.

Karen Jo said...

Your disguise is perfect. I would never have recognized you. Congratulations on your award.

THE ZOO said...

concatulashuns on yur awards. yur mommas gud wiff the photoshop. yur lyk a chameleon.

The Devil Dog said...

Well, while I might think you are as elegant as Luxor, you know what Lucky will say. (No one is as elegant as Luxor, he is the cat's meow! ~ Lucky)

See, what did I say!

Roxy