Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Panther in a tree


They butched my trees! Oh no!


Oh No! They Butchered my trees!


Offering for Churchill - Get Well Soon


31 comments:

wildcatsthree said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday Diamond! Great action shot of you in the tree.
Abby, Rosie, Jackie, Gidget & Fritz

Tybalt said...

I think I need to come and visit you and your sun . . .

-d ma said...

Those are nice pictures. I like the one of you in the tree...

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

That tree looks like fun to climb! It looks nice and sunny there. We are supposed to get snow today (yuck!).

Gandalf & Grayson said...

You have a very nice tree there Diamond. Do you need someone to help you moniter all the branches?

Maggy & Zoey said...

Thanks for visiting us, and so often... it's apurrciated. P.S. to answer your comment... aren't all we cats BIGGER and BETTER than our humans? Certainly, you are!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

You are very brave to climb a tree like that!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I see you in that big tree!

The Cat Realm said...

You are right Diamond, we actually had thought of giving the award to Yao-Lin but under the current circumstances we thought Moki needed some serious cheering up and the Meezer's too!
I am sure the award will find it's way to Yao-Lin!
We like tat pink mouse in the last picture, hahahahahahaha
Karl

catsynth said...

What a great collection of photos, of you, the statue cats and your lush greenery :)

Daisy said...

I am very impressed that you can climb a tree. It is my goal to climb a tree one day. A real, Outside tree!

Junior said...

The mighty hunter in the tree! Great pictures! I too, want to come visit and lounge in the sun!

DEBRA said...

Diamond

How striking you look in that BIG tree...wow...I haven't climbed a tree, ever! I have always been an indoor kitty. That would be fun to climb that high...

Purrs
Abby

Sultanfus and Guy said...

Sure wish we could climb that tree with you. But alas, we are indoor kitties who only climb cat condos.

Irishcoda said...

Oooooh, lovely pictures! Are you going to try and take any of the lunar eclipse? We don't think we'll be able to see it here

Tyler said...

Wow, you look like you know what you're dong in that tree. Looks like fun.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

What pretty pictures!
And you are awesome looking in that tree!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Awh geez that sunshine looks so nice! (Are you in FL, I forget..?)

Very nice photos Diamond, I especially like the first one.

PKPWV said...

rain makes us sleepy!!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

PB & J said...

Lovely pictures Diamond!

jan said...

It's raining here. Please send sun.

Misty the alpha Poodle

The Furry Fighter said...

I also ned to come and visit your sun! we have had mist and fog and coldness x

Marilyn MonREOW said...

What lovely pictures! I have climbed a tree, too, when I was a stray kitty and had just met Mom and Dad. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mickey said...

I'm jealous,I want to climb trees too ;)
Your sun looks very bright :)Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Purrs Mickey

MoMo said...

Good to see you climb trees too. Teleport over and see who gets up there first! I also have a little black cat statue similar to the one you have. The only difference is that it's a whole cat and not a bust.

Lux said...

Was that you up in that tree??? I'm envious!

Monkee said...

Oooh I wish I had that tree to climb. I could spend hours on it.

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie, those are beeyootiful pickshures, and you look like yur havin fun in that tree!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

michico*Adan said...

Happy Wednesday to you, Diamond~!!!
These are great photos.

Parker said...

Be careful up there Diamond! I wouldn't want you hurt!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You're a good tree climber :-) I see you're suffering with more warm, sunny weather :-p