Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Black Cat Pub F.A.Q.

black cat,photoshop What is Black Cat Pub? Black Cat Pub is a cyber pub for all Puddins to hang out at on the internets. Woofies, Buns and other Bean-types are also welcome, long as they don't cause trouble.

Where is Black Cat PUb located? Black Cat Pub is located in the State of Katopia, and is easily accessible from any transport device. Even those who have come before can come to Black Cat Pub as it can be accessed from Bridge Transporter.

What are the hours? Black Cat Pub is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Despite the fact that I, Diamond O'Reilly are temporally challenged when it is not in my local time zone, Black Cat Pub run on Greenwich Mean Time.

How can I buy things? Black Cat Pub accept the two standard currencies of Katopia: Chey Pay...

In Chey We Trust


And Yao-Lin loot:

The Bank of Yao-Lin


We also accept Bank of Catatonia Credit Card and there is Bank of Catatonia ATM on premisis. If you need Bank of Catatonia Credit Bard or Bank Card, please send name and photo with a request and one will be issued to you. We also do driver's license, Pet and Federal ID Cards and business cards.

black cat,Diamond


Will the Black Cat Pub be open after St. Patrick's Day? I am moving Black Cat Pub over to it's own Blog at http://blackcatpug.blogspot.com/ where it will run as a shared blog. You will need blogger ID to be a "regular" and at least an open ID to comment. However, Blogger have note up that "This blog is under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations, and is currently unpublished." Since I have one post up (the menu) I have no idea what their problem may be.

Black Cat say: "I, Black Cat, should be joint proprietor, don't you think, heh heh???!!!"

I can add you as staff if you want. You need to e-mail me with an e-mail address for me to do that.

Chey say: "That is a very nice pub. I don't suppose you serve anything as fancy as a niptini?"

Cosmopolitan, Apple, Pepperoni, Key Lime, Tuna Drop and Cream Niptini (made with Bailey's Irish Cream and Absolute).

Miss Peach ask: Do you serve Shepherd's pie? I love that! Have you any green brews?" Black Cat Pub have best Shepherd's Pie you ever tasted. While we don't normally serve Green Beer, as that is an American thing, I will be happy to add some food dye to whatever brand you would like.

Devil Dog say: "Does it serve broccoli? Will the bouncers let me in, do you think? Or Lucky?" Woofies are welcome, and we have Broccoli. I do not have bananas right now, but I will have to get some for Pixie. My NMSSF Tony, the Irish Pug, is a guest bartender from time to time.

Skittles the Huntress want to know: "Do you play dirges?" Absolutely. I LOVE dirges!

Chey say: "Is the pub located near the (Blarney) stone?" Close as nearest teleporter.

Misty the Alphapha Poodle say; "You mean humans really travel miles to kiss a rock?" Why not? You will travel miles to pee on one. (And remember, watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow!)

I assure you, my Irish eyes ARE smiling!
I tell you, my Irish Eyes ARE smiling!

Note: It is not just Whisker Wednesday, but Whisker Week over at House Panthers. Check out our articles starting on Sunday for some great information on your Whiskers and how they work! Mickey the Black Cat is our featured Panther today!

My Collage for today is posted over at Catnip Anonymous. Check it out, it's cool!

18 comments:

-d ma said...

that sounds like one happenin' pub.

Tybalt said...

I will have to come by a lot! Thanks for filling us in on all of the details, Diamond. I hope Blogger gets its act together soon. Purrs!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

This is sounding like an excellent hangout!

Junior said...

The BCP sounds like a great place to hang out! I will have to stop by!

Thanks for voting for me.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

The pub sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to go over and partake!

Daisy said...

We have long needed our very own pub! This is very fabulous. Just like Cheers:

"Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name"

jan said...

Innocent cat seems not to understand that we pee on rocks to mark our territory. A very important function for dogs.

Misty the alpha Poodle

The Cat Realm said...

Diamond - will you still have a blog or will you just operate the pub?
Can one make reservations?
I think there might be a whole group of us for St. Patrick's Day...
Mrs. OZ

Forty Paws said...

That sounds like a totally great Pub!!!

Luf, Us

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Finally, a pub of our own. Thank you Diamond.

I like your collage, it is very pretty.

PB & J said...

Oh Diamond, what a cool pub - we can hardly wait to go!

Sunny's Mommy said...

This sounds like a great pub! Sunny wants to know if you have a happy hour.

The Devil Dog said...

Well, if the pub serves broccoli then it is my kind of place. We will see you there.

Roxy

Lux said...

This pub sounds like a great place to hang with my friends!

Artsy Catsy said...

Gosh, I hope the Black Cat Pub is stadium-sized because you're going to do a booming business! Will you have bowls of catnip on the bar? Since it's green, it fits right in with your theme.

Rocky

catsynth said...

Sounds like a fun pub, for both black kitties and their friends :)

Jimmy Joe said...

Mmmm...pub food...nom nom nom
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Diamond I would like to have a drop of green added to a brew from my hometown in Augsburg Germany called Hasen Brau on Saint Patricks day of course. Do you serve Hasen Brau? It has been brewed for hundreds of years....
Love Miss Peach