Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Black Tabby Tuesday

Stripes
Click the image to bigify it. For image info click here.


I would like to join Attack of the Tabbies. I know, you think this is silly, especially as Attack of the Tabbies has very little activity on it, but it a matter of principle.

Like all cats, I am genetically a tabby cat as I have outlined in my excellent article You're a Tabby too!. I am, of course a black tabby, that is a tabby with a black coat and black stripes.

But when I say, I want to join Tabby Cat Clan, Bean say maybe they want cats where they can see the stripes more clearly. So..okay, okay. I am now black coat with white stripes. Or is it white coat with black stripes. I get confused.

I do not know who is in charge of Attack of the Tabbies, so I cannot state my case to them. Nor do I know who is in charge of Coats of Many Colors. I write to "The Crew" but I not hear back from them, and I not sure who they are.

Ah well. I try, you know? It's all part of my plan of Blogosphere domination.

I still remain stumped as to how to masquarade as a Ginger Cat, but I'm working on that. I wonder if Simply Siamese will believe I am a black coated siamese with black points. I know I do not have the froot bat ears, but Bean says I talk enough that I must have Meezer blood in me.

In any case with Attack of the Tabbies doing a good impression of a dead blog, I suggest we do away with Tabby Tuesday and replace it with Black Tabby Tuesday at House Panthers. What do you think? I think it's a great idea! If you miss Monday you can take advantage of Black Tabby Tuesday! Now I must think up something for Wednesday...

floofyhead My new Tabby friend here needs a name. Suggestion are welcome. If I choose to use one of your suggestions, my Bean will make a scrapbook page for you that you can use either a wallpaper for your computer or which would be suitable for printing out and framing (your choice).

25 comments:

goldenshade said...

Blog domination? Wow, you are adventurous. Where do you get all of your energy?

I'll think about your Ginger problem but that may prove very tricky indeed!

The wee ones here have a zebra like that that they named ZeeBee. I'll ponder a name for yours. Something more fanciful.

~ Goldie

-d ma said...

i like the name pooka. you do make an interesting tabby.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I can see that you are a tabby too. The black stripes are quite clearly visible! I really can see them! I name all of my friends Mister and then their species. Like Mr. Lion and Mr. Penguin. Perhaps your friend can be Mr. Zeeby the Tabby.

Mickey said...

Gee Diamond, those are quite the stripes!!!!!!
Looks like you are stating your case in black & white :)

Purrs Mickey

Hot(M)BC said...

Fourfurrycats AT hotmail.com is the emale for the Attack Tabbies. That's Dolce's and Maggo's and Bacci's emale . Their Daddy hasta trafel tho and it make take sum time for him ta answer.
And a'course yoo's a black tabby. Alla us black cats are. Just sum of us yoo can see the tripes better.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Daisy said...

I think the zebra's name is Zeke.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Hmm, your tabby ideas are very interesting. Are you pretending to be a zebra today?

Junior said...

Attack of the Tabbies.....sound slike a good group. The blogoshpere can call on this group when someone or something gets out of line and needs to be put back in there place.

An Albino Earless Husky huh? As long as we work towards getting them saved, I don't mind what names they have. We enjoyed reading about this particular breed of woofie.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I will sign a petition in support of you being a tabby!

Jan said...

You and Chey ought to get together. You both have lofty goals.

Your stripes certainly are clear in those photos. You should definitely get to join a tabby club.

How about Streak for the tabby's name?

JFF

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think you might have a problem with meezer too...

Gandalf & Grayson said...

How about Zoe?

PB & J said...

I've got tabby stripes - they are just black on black, but you can see them in the sun. Maybe I should try to join with you!

Bert

felinesopher said...

hmm...furr your new friend here, how about Zibbrizh?

Wendy said...

I want to join Attack of the Tabbies, too. If you find out how, will you let me know?

Apparently, it's a very exclusive club.

As far as your zebra, how about

Zabby

or

Zebabby?

Or Zippy! Yeah, that's it, Zippy!

oh, wait, I think that name is taken.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

The Zebra told me his name is Zeus.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Diamond Cat, you look excellent modeling that. Is that supposed to be a zebra? I can't quite tell from the camera angle and all those stripes what the head and ears look like. But you model it sooooo well! You are really professional.

As for the name, what about Jesus (he-soos, Hey Zues) :-p

Sunny's Mommy said...

I can't spell. Hey Zeus.

Cat-a-holic, Lilly and Laila said...

We just love your blog! It's always so colorful and informative. We've learned lots!

Gretchen said...

All those stripes...it's hard to tell if you're a panther or a stripped tabby.

I posted the beautiful scrapebook page your mom bean made for me.

Hugs...G

Tesla said...

what a lovely video you sent me!

i loved seeing you flip that ratty all over the room!

I can't WAIT to do that to a ratty!

THE ZOO said...

yur surriend is cute. do yoo nap wiff it??

Forty Paws said...

You are very funny Diamond!!! We think you could name your new friend Wannabe.

Luf, Us

Karen Jo said...

You look rather fetching in your stripes, Diamond.

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Diamond, we are very impressed with your plans and attempts to join all the various clubs out there. You make a fabulous tabby and look lovely posing with that zebra!