Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eastern Sunday

I do not get it. I spend whole night, sleeping next to my Eastern village and my Eastern Basket, and I never see the Eastern Bunny. Not even wet tracks from all the rain outside. Yet somehow the wascally wabbit manage to sneak Cat Candy and Temptation filled eggs and toys into my Eastern Basket. Must have been VERY quiet bunny for me to miss.

black cat,Diamond,baseball
Click on image to bigify it!


This is what my Bean is up to today, unless it continue to rain. She is seeing Baltimore Orioles vs. Minnesota Twins and is sitting in the fourth row on the first base line. She says this will be good place for her to take pictures.

Hopefully, she remember sunscreen this time, as she is still burned from last Sunday.

Myself, I am going to enjoy my Eastern toys and Temptations and purrhaps sleep on my new bed on the porch. Of course, if it rain, I will not go outside as I do not like to get my furs wet.

That being said, I wish you all a very...

black cat,spring,Easter,Diamond
Click on image to bigify it!


Love to all...

black cat,Diamond
You really want to click on this image to bigify it!

16 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Diamond, me and mine are wishing you and yours an eggxtra special Happy Eastern day!

Purrs,
Rocky & staff

Hot(M)BC said...

Hoppy Eastern Diamond! Too bad yoo didn't git to see the Eastern bunny. Maybe yoo should go see bunnies at Diva Kitty and the Fluffies cuz of that.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Alla Us Hotties

Daisy said...

This proves that the Eastern Bunny has special magical powers!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Happy Easter!
Teleport over for some ham at 5 PDT.

DMM

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are certainly dressed for the occasion! Have a wonderful Easter!

Gretchen said...

Happy Easter to you, too Diamond.
The Easter Bunny came to my house too, and he left two baskets of goodies. One for me and one for Mike. I didn't know she was going to do that.

Happy Easter Hugs....G

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Happy Easter, Diamond! You look so beautiful in your fancy collar. And enjoy all your wonderful Easter goodies!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

-d ma said...

happy Easter to u too.

hope your bean got good pictures of Chris Heintz and Brian Buscher.

Veronica (M) said...

happy easters, diamond!
that eastern bunny must be a sneak!
Veronica

topcatrules said...

Trixie and Tigger the FBI Cat say Happy Easter to you, but little Pyewacket has her own agenda and says... Happy Meezter!!

catsynth said...

That's a very cute easter pic you have.

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Easter!

Roxy & Lucky

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Happy Easter! Dat bunny snucked in here last night too, and we neffur even heard him! He must be majikal.

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Easter!

MoMo said...

Happy Easter to you and your family! I didn't get anything from the Easter Bunny, maybe Australia is too far out of the way.

Karen Jo said...

Happy Easter! That Easter Bunny is very sneaky.