Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easy like Sunday Snowfall

black cat,Diamond


Once upon a time - like last week - it was nice and warm and spring was in the air.

The a big storm come Friday night and rattle our windows so much I think they were going to break. Now it is furry cold out, and winter is giving us it's (hopefully) last hurray.

It is a good day to stay in bed. Bean was supposed to go to spring training, but as she does not have tickets to the game, going to watch workouts isn't thrilling her so perhaps she stay home.

Besides, she promised to do dress up today and by the time she get me dressed up, she says she is going to be stressed out enough. (Why? I not good model?)

This is photo shoot I plan to use for Tabby Tuesday this week.

Also this will give me chance to work up my feature for House Panthers. Since Churchill's Mom asked about giving him a bath, I thought to run a feature on the correct way to do so. Not that it makes it any more desirable, but done properly it does not have to be too terrifying an experience.

Today on House Panthers I feature One Eyed Jack, the Pirate Cat and talk about purring.

I also need to make a list of Panthers and try to track down some of the mystery ones.

So I have lot to do today besides lay in front of cat heater. But perhaps I will lay in front of cat heater, little while longer yet.

As always, you can click the collage to make it bigify. It was created in PhotoSuite using sources from various free scrapbooking sources on the internet. Also, I found a couple of floofy collars like the one I wear in this collage.

Pet Sale Ave refer me to Caitlyn's K9 which also have a lot of nice fashions besides the floofy collars. I see Leopard Print Dress I like and I was thinking, if I wear that, perhaps I can qualify for Tough A** Tortie Club?

Anyway, I get blue collar and purple collar and think the purple one will be good for Eastern photos shoot this year.

I do not have LOL Cat for Bad Kitty Cats Festival of chaos, unless you consider Feline in Florida waiting for snow kind of funny. However, I will add this one from the ever popular I can has Cheezburger:

LOL Cats

15 comments:

Mickey said...

Diamond, that is a lovely picture of you!!! I hope you are staying by your heater.The weatherperson must have gotten into some catnip because the weather is all crazy.It's snowing in places that don't get snow and raining in places that should get snow!
It is a good day for you & your Mom do do things together :)
You look pretty all dessed up!!
Purrs Mickey

Tesla said...

SNOWS?! i wanna play in snows. That is a great picshure of you!

I agree wif mickey. I think that weathermans got some catnips up his nosey or sumfin.


yoo agrees?

jan said...

If anyone has any available we would like to buy tickets to watch any cat get a bath. Price for tickets no object.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Diamond I also love the website icanhazcheezeburger! You look very pretty in your fashion, and I hope that it is helping to keep you extra warm!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Stay warm Diamond!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Yes, heaters are nice. your mom is very creative with your collages.

Please stop by and say hello to my new fur-sister

Daisy said...

I cannot believe how cold and windy it got! Brrrrr. It sounds like you are very busy, Diamond.

-d ma said...

It's actually supposed to get up into the 40's here in MN this week. About blippin time... I like the frozen rain pic.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We'z tired of snows, and cold, and rain not falling down!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, Diamond, you are working very hard. I hope you took an extra long nap this afternoon to make up for losing an hour last night.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

PKPWV said...

Hi Diamond, We like it when it's cold because mom puts the heat on and we snuggle with her> I hope you got good snuggle time! And as for that dog of ours-she herds us when she's at home!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 perf

Gretchen said...

Aww, that's awful that you got cold and maybe getting some snow in Florida. I do wish it would hurry up and get spring.

Thank you for the beautiful scrapbook page. I never got a scrapbook page before. It's something. My mom bean really like how you did it.

Stay warm...
Hugs...G

michico*Adan said...

Oah Diamond,
I like to see your lovely face~~
It's a very beautiful fashion of you~!!

Please stay in warm, don't catch cold~!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I like the collage your beans made. I peaked at the others she made, too. They're all very nice!

Moki said...

Hi Diamond,

It's nice to meet you. Please keep warm in all that icky cold. Maybe even snuggle up with a bean or two...