Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easy Like Sunday

Easy Like Sunday
Click image to bigify it.


My Bean is going to see the Minnesota Twins take on the Toronto Blue Jays today. She has not seen much of Spring Training because her Arthur-Itis has been very bad. This depress her a little. But she excited to go see Blue Jays.

I am napping as you can see. You may notice that my claws are looking rather long. This is because I go outside and I need my claws for traction to get away from marauding woofies and other dangers.

We have the Sunday Specials posted at Black Cat Pub and have our Irish Buffet today with all-you-can eat corned beef and cabbage, Dublin Fish and Chips, mashed, broiled and baked potatoes (your choice), shrimp and salmon.

Pooka has also broke out his Kick A** drinking game, and has thought up some new nightmarish concoctions which you can find on his Signature Drink menu.

There is live music and dancing as well.

We are celebrating Buddah Pest's third Purrthday over at House Panthers. Stop by and wish him a Hippo one.

Karen Jo at Kitty Limericks has been writing Limericks for D-Man's three Cat's Eye felines. Meanwhile my Bean has made up scrap book pages for Theo, Thompson, and Diego-San which you might want to check out.

It is also Palm Sunday. My Bean grew up in O Hi O and had always wondered when she was little where all the palms come from. Now she live in Florida and she wonder why there are so many of them!

That is it for now. I hope she not overdo it at baseball game and that we can watch MooVee together when she get home. We have Cat Woman here to watch.

10 comments:

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That is a beautiful scrapbook page Diamond! We hope your mommy has fun at the baseball game today, but not too much so you can watch your movie ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Eric and Flynn said...

That's a pretty scrapbook page, Diamond. We hope you get to watch your moovee tonight.

Daisy said...

Those drinks look delicious. I want an Irish Mafia Shooter. Yum!

ps: You are right, there are many, many, many, many palms in Florida.

-d ma said...

Thanks so much for the nice scrapbooks. They are great!

Hope your bean gets to see a twins win.

Mickey said...

Diamond, you are beautiful as always ;) I hope your bean does not overdo things too :)
I think I might try the Dublin Fish & Chips,nom,nom,nom
Purrs Mickey

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You have done some wonderful scrapbook pages for the other cats!

Monkee said...

My Mom is very jealous. She likes to go down to Florida for spring break to see her Red Sox play but this year couldn't afford it. She said she is definitely going next year.

Samantha & Tigger said...

Beautiful Scrapbook pages Diamond! And yes, Florida has many palm trees. It's a purrfect day for a baseball game, too.
Your FL furiends,

Jimmy Joe said...

Those are great pictures of you, Diamond! Mmm, potaters and corned beef sounds good...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Adan*Michico said...

I love your scrapbook page very much, classic and easy. Very inviting~!!!!!